Official Round 6 Bulldogs V Cowboys - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well it's my birthday and last game between cows and us I watched around my birthday we won pretty well.
All I want for my birthday is win! Come on doggies

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like other Kenneler's have said they must be putting him in 1st grade as an easier sell. Near impossible to sell from reserve grade. There is no other possible explanation.
Thats like bringing a clapped out datsun 120y to auction and trying to convince everyone seated that its a Camaro.
But yes, I have no idea why he is being played either.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't. Who would be interested?

But like Dogluvver, I can't see any other benefit in playing him.

I care more about seeing players put in for the club, and team, so would just forget him and put him in Mounties and send a message to any other bludger thats its not good enough...even for a team coming last with mediocre replacements.
Yeah I couldn’t see anyone being interested but you never know. More successful clubs might back themselves to improve him.

Fair chance he will be in ESL next year so that might be an option for him to move there early like Andrew Fifita did. Might free up a spot and some cash

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ray's thighs.
He needs long socks and sandals for that look lol
Im more suprised someone who was suspended for having sex with a school girl filtered the photo and added the label haha

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Im more suprised someone who was suspended for having sex with a school girl filtered the photo and added the label haha
I chose to not think of that! ;)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I couldn’t see anyone being interested but you never know. More successful clubs might back themselves to improve him.

Fair chance he will be in ESL next year so that might be an option for him to move there early like Andrew Fifita did. Might free up a spot and some cash
We all have no doubt he could play better :grinning:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm a fan of Doorey's potential, thought he did well last year and have been calling for him to make the bench this season but if he's been struggling in Reserves and not making any metres, then there's no point picking him for the sake of it, especially if maybe his attitude isn't right.. So I don't know why we had 8 pages of arguing about Doorey.

What's more concerning is Renouf having his best game of the season against Souths at lock and not getting many minutes since while Napa somehow starts and continues to do nothing. Or why Baz doesn't play Topine more minutes when he clearly deserves them..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
When your shit you get no luck. Eg Taumalolo back this week against us and Shaun Johnson back next week vs Sharks.... Boys better fucking aim up don't want to be 0-7

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s a whisper he’ll start tomorrow.
Not against it at all and makes sense.. Baz appears to have lost patience (like we all have with a Katoa) and is making changes but I thought he required an exemption? You reckon with his good looks and swagger he’s able to receive preferential treatment from the NRL?