Official Round 6 Bulldogs V Cowboys - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still don’t understand wtf Trent is doing... how the fuck is hoppa, Waddell, katoa, Napa still in the team, and how the fuck is thompson not captain?.?!?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still have a lot of hope for Barrett but if he can't see that Napa, Katoa and Waddell are f..king hopeless after REPEATED underserving starts he's blind and I'm starting to have my doubts. That's stupid blind loyalty shit to underperforming players is one of the major reasons Des became a f..kwit several years ago.

I know we don't have a lot of depth but we have enough to try something different in many positions.

This would be my team.

1 DWZ
2 T. Katoa
3 Hopa / Schoupp
4 Allan
5 Cotric
6 Averillo
7 Flanagan
8 Thompson
9 Deitz
10 Hetherington
11 Topine
12 Elliott
13 Atoni

14 Seumanufagai
15 Ogden
16 Doorey
17 Waddell

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still don’t understand wtf Trent is doing... how the fuck is hoppa, Waddell, katoa, Napa still in the team, and how the fuck is thompson not captain?.?!?
Who do you honestly want picked who you think can do a better job I know all three are underperforming but Stimson/britt provide nothing over Napa and Katoa is the only hooker remaining in the top 30, same with hoppa sometimes the reason the team selection sucks is because the team sucks all well and good to call for replacements but you need people to replace them with

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
the continued selection of Napa n Katoa frustrates me but NSW cup player are hardly demanding to be picked due to great form. Round 11 will be key - i beliove that is when development players and others can be selected

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems like Napa, Kotoa & Co will never be dropped. Only injuries or suspensions will see them removed from the starting 17.
Watching Napa impersonating an NRL player is becoming harder to watch by the week.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Katoa and Hoppa aren't going to be dropped due to no depth in those positions and any forward changes is just replacing shit for shit and isn't going to change a thing.

This season is a shit sandwich and we still have to take plenty of bites until its over.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who do you honestly want picked who you think can do a better job I know all three are underperforming but Stimson/britt provide nothing over Napa and Katoa is the only hooker remaining in the top 30, same with hoppa sometimes the reason the team selection sucks is because the team sucks all well and good to call for replacements but you need people to replace them with
Bring in DooRey, Ava and promote topine starting side, promote schoupp, at least he’s scoring, he would me more exciting than the flop hoppa

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Katoa and Hoppa aren't going to be dropped due to no depth in those positions and any forward changes is just replacing shit for shit and isn't going to change a thing.

This season is a shit sandwich and we still have to take plenty of bites until its over.
Exactly right

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We couldn’t afford injuries this year with our depth. I am not happy with Napa and Katoa but other than that we don’t have many options. If the injury gods were good and we ran out something like the below team most weeks we would have been far more competitive:

Meaney
DWZ
Allan
Cotric
Okonbur
Averillo
Flanagan
Thompson
JMK
Hetherington
Elliott
RFM
Jacko

Topine
Ogden
Atoni
Waddell

Even though it’s only 4 missing it means blokes like Hoppa, Napa and particularly Katoa keep getting picked and they are our biggest weaknesses. Also Waddell is having to play 80 minutes which he is not used to. If we had Cotric , DWZ and Okonbur as part of our back 5 we have 3 really strong ball carriers.

Most other teams have injuries so it’s not an excuse. But it does show we can’t go spending stupid money on blokes like Papenhausen when our squad depth is so skinny

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Bullshit

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I read during pre season the Dragons were fkn up some drills so Hook called the session off early and said start again tomorrow

Then he took them to the pub and they got on it

Baz needs to take the boys on a week long piss up and see if that will work

Prob won’t

Because Elliott will have his dick out again