Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully King and Preston both play. They survived the first cut, so they're obviously giving them every chance and are optimistic one or both can play.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Regardless of what happens tomorrow how good will it be to see RFM, Kikau and TPJ (if he comes back) all back against Parra. Will give the team massive confidence to rip in.
Hope tigers don’t play Parra into form

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok we will see how it plays out and if I’m right please respond to this msg and say u would kneel, kiss my ring and that there is no question I’m a Lebanese gangsta.

If you are right lll also give due credit
Nah, I will give it to you skippy style.. if we win Fuck You! If we lose Fuck You! No sympathy for Soufs fans who troll a Bulldog forum.

Now go act like when you were a kid and hang a lamb chop around your neck so at least the local dogs play with you..

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Preston isn't playing, Topine left edge in the training pics.
Club posting about opportunity again, Kingy in the captains run pics and the video they posted has them all getting around someone like they do for a debut again.

Preston is out.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m not expecting much tomorrow, with or injuries, the stupid turn around (good one league) and Latrells 150th we are in for a massive challenge.

Hope the team doesn’t let it get to us if we lose especially if it’s no fault of our own.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Club posting about opportunity again, Kingy in the captains run pics and the video they posted has them all getting around someone like they do for a debut again.

Preston is out.
Looks like I'm playing AKP this week :sob:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Won’t be a close game that’s for sure
Hope the rlpa muppets are happy
I hope we are competitive, souths aren't playing great so could be a game we could win

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As long as Dimitriou keeps playing Koloamatangi in the middle & not second row we have a chance, Souths have been so poor since this move

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not going to look into the result too much this week but if we can keep it close then that's a massive win.
Wouldn’t it of been more beneficial to have davey and topine share the duties
I understand davey isn’t match fit per say but surely the work he put in offseason would still be there and with topine could get thru the game easy
Hoffman is too small marking up against keon kolo