Official Round 5 - Dogs vs Dragons - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
More pain coming on Sunday for them, if Dufty was having nightmares about Smith after the last game, he'll need to go to therapy after Okunbor rips him a new one too.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just like the Storm game, not confident we can come away with a win on this one.
Every game we play I'm never confident of a win, being competitive is all I hope for nowadays and as long as the players do their best like last week and show pride in their jersey I'm happy with that and getting a win is a bonus.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Duftys speed could get him around Steamrolling Okunbor though.

Reimis Smith I bet is primed and ready to own him again.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was just listening to The Prince talking on the doggies website. I love hearing him talk i think he would be such a motivator for the team. He made some great tackles against the storm and nothing phases this kid. Every game he plays he gets better cant wait to see what his like in a years time. He seems to love it at the bulldogs. Dogs by 10

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If we are to win we need huge games from our 1-5, with Napa out we will be undersized compared to the Dragons pack, we need our backs to help ease the workload with Okunbor and Smith getting close to that 200m mark, if we just rely on our forwards to make the metres then we will get steamrolled.
Agree, I think this is going to be tough game especially with the forward match up.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don’t worry, it’s our last one until round 11, which is against Storm on Sunday at 2pm.
At Belmore.... where I hope we break the hoodoo and rip them a new one just like we did a few years ago.

I like getting up close to the game because it is so much fun conversing with the players, especially the opposition...;);););)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Klein is the ref with everybody’s favourite Gerard Sutton the pocket ref after being demoted for a fuck up in the Panthers game.
Yes, we certainly lucked out with that.

He will be butt hurt that big brother ( finally) gave him the flick so hopefully Gerard won't go into punishment mode and keeps to himself as all good assistant referees should.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If knights lose and we win by 10 or more, we go to 10th. I can't remember being 10th or higher. And if warriors get beat by 22, we will be 9th. Imagine that after 5 rounds

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is Jackson named on the edge? Surely he plays in the middle again with Frizell, Vaughan and Graham coming at us, and no Napa! It's a massive test for Ogden.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why is Jackson named on the edge? Surely he plays in the middle again with Frizell, Vaughan and Graham coming at us, and no Napa! It's a massive test for Ogden.
Because he likes his number.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
RFM and Nu Brown have dropped off the extended bench.

Danny Fualalo and Marcelo Montoya remain on the bench.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Our young guys today will show the way in Lewis, Meaney and Okinbur. Then we have Smith, cogger and a much improved holland as well to add to that list. Our starting forwards can match any team. A young bunch of goers gaining experience for the future is a big plus for our club. Doggies to win hopefully the refs give us a fair go

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its one thing to beat the Dragons but we really need to get the two points, being competitive doesn't mean much if we don't win, we can't be cellar dwellers, it could define our season.

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its one thing to beat the Dragons but we really need to get the two points, being competitive doesn't mean much if we don't win, we can't be cellar dwellers, it could define our season.
Totally agree.we need the 2 points.
However the dragons seem to always beat us early in the yr then we win late in the season when there's nothing to play for....like the previous 2 yrs

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty confident about today got a good gut feeling dogs by 10 my tip 22/12

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very important two points today. If we win the belief in the playing group will grow massively considering the hard work we have put in over the last couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.