Official Round 5 Bulldogs V Storm - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't understand wtf Baz is doing. Renouf has been getting increased minutes and has his best game of the season last week yet Baz massively reduces them, starts Napa ahead of him and gives Napa more minutes. My head hurts.
Very strange. He didn't bring Atoni on till the 60th minute. Napa is the worse signing we have ever made. He is much worse then Trex. He has not had one good game.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't understand wtf Baz is doing. Renouf has been getting increased minutes and has his best game of the season last week yet Baz massively reduces them, starts Napa ahead of him and gives Napa more minutes. My head hurts.
This is what gets me, he and Topine were good last week then get fucked over this week. It's these decisions that make me think he's clueless not the abhonerent results.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I feel he is going for experience as to form. It’s going to cost him his job tbh. Jackson should be demoted to the bench, Napa in NSW cup. Hoppa is lucky to be selected because we have no backs.

Who on earth selected our top 30? I rather lose with youth than these overpaid hasbeens.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Out of position about 3 times but apart from that OK. So hard to play well at FB when we have a different one every week :sob:
Fuck we need one badly!!!
Believe me kid. I agree. We need a FB badly and I ain’t sayin DWZ is him. At all. I’m just lettin these people know he had a solid game. Ran the ball like a possessed dog. We need players like that and about fuckin 15 of them *****

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I said was only going to really watch how Thommo goes, so I'm happy LOL. He was the best we had. Kind of feel sorry for the bloke playing with these plonkers.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are absolutely shit house we in it for 20 mins and shit for 60 honestly put Mounties in u can under stand Mounties losing by that score line

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I feel he is going for experience as to form. It’s going to cost him his job tbh. Jackson should be demoted to the bench, Napa in NSW cup. Hoppa is lucky to be selected because we have no backs.

Who on earth selected our top 30? I rather lose with youth than these overpaid hasbeens.
Yh Baz has bottled it, he has started the worst way possible with us. He hasn't learnt shit since his stint at Manly going off our first 5 games.