Gilded
Reaction score
Improved in attack this game.
Defence fucking awful in the middle.
Kotoa fucking useless.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Wonder if the Storm would be interested in trading Flanno for Papenhuizen? Surely Bellamy can see how well Flanno kicked for the storm tonight....

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's be real. Avo was garbage in the first half. He let in the first 2 tries. Playing low on confidence.

2nd half, has a couple of good moments, starts playing with more confidence.

Overall 6/10 and that's being generous. I'm so sick of reading "get rid of avo" then the same people post a couple of pages later "avo and Burton in halves next year" like he's had a 10/10.

The same goes with Flanagan. They've both been poor but in saying that one isn't the scapegoat for the other. Watch the game for what it is
I hear ya but if avo is a 6, flanno is a -6. He is fucken dreadful. I legitimately hate the ***** fucken head

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey we scored 3 more tries than we all expected

They still brought up the half ton

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were once that good thank god i got to see it feel sorry for you younger guys

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m a bit confused at people saying DWZ has been shit. The **** has been solid as fuck this game. THIS game. No other back is running the ball up like him tonight
Out of position about 3 times but apart from that OK. So hard to play well at FB when we have a different one every week :sob:
Fuck we need one badly!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Napa is stealing money from us. There is no point even selecting him
I don't understand wtf Baz is doing. Renouf has been getting increased minutes and has his best game of the season last week yet Baz massively reduces them, starts Napa ahead of him and gives Napa more minutes. My head hurts.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Not sure if I agree with the passes - swear I saw him fire some nice bullet passes out, mainly right to left..

Totally on board with him being our starting 9 from this point. Attack looks far better with him on field
He is definitely better than what we have at 9. Just can't see him being there long term.

It goes to show how talented he is and how poor the alternatives are.

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At least we will set a whole bunch of records this year. We are a joke and Barrett you can fuck off back to where ever you came from