Official Round 5 Bulldogs V Storm - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It will be so good for the game to see the storm somehow get done today... can you imagine, hopefully we get all the repeat sets lol... as if

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see the biggest problem is that the majority of players have heard that they are being let go.
Accordingly, a lot of them are not having a real dig.
This is nonsense.
If this is your career, then why wouldnt you put your best foot forward in the hopes of another club picking you up?

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see the biggest problem is that the majority of players have heard that they are being let go.
I don’t doubt the players are having a go but I do agree it’s crap how Barrett and laundy are always in the media making it obvious half the squad aren’t wanted

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol.. so we are no chance .. OK, but here’s a little food for thought..

At $15 (NZ tab price) it would be silly not to take our boys at that price .. I’m going to put $100 on our doggies to win, definitely a chance for an upset and a very nice little pay out.. it’s improbable... BUT nothings impossible.. still a chance , and people will be jumping on this opportunity.. so FUCK the bookies, the haters and non blue and white supporters.!!!
I need in this order

- Titans 13 plus
- Bulldogs 1-12
- Roosters 13 plus

Last 3/5 legs

15k return

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I need in this order

- Titans 13 plus
- Bulldogs 1-12
- Roosters 13 plus

Last 3/5 legs

15k return
Yea mate, I took our boys at 1-12 also, will prob take the tintans as well. However unlikely will try sharks for an upset lol.!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Post the ticket or it didn’t happen.
Post the ticket or it didn’t happen.
8DC6A380-4A89-48F5-9BA0-F531333B4C21.jpeg
So money where mouth is type situation lol?? Ok buddy ... I’m a betting man :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tonguewink: , I mean I took the bet happily , may as well, I know it’s not likely, but I guess I will have a little bragging rights if it comes off.!!! Makes it exciting.!!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 22968
So money where mouth is type situation lol?? Ok buddy ... I’m a betting man :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tonguewink: , I mean I took the bet happily , may as well, I know it’s not likely, but I guess I will have a little bragging rights if it comes off.!!! Makes it exciting.!!
Good man Scoobs, love it!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good man Scoobs, love it!
Thanks brother, first time I thought I would say that to you :tonguewink: But I’m no fibber bud.!!

gotta be in to win.. how they say? .. now your in the game :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Feel it’s going to be a massacre today sadly sigh...

What I have heard too and a few players know they won’t be in the NRL again as clubs don’t want their trash quality. Wish we could just fuck them off with no pay

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't see us scoring a try, let alone jagging a win.

Tough times fellas.