Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we get carved up by Johnson there truly is. I hope for us

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not being negative but I can't see us winning this, yesterdays performance turned me off big time.

We have had 2 putrid performances and 1 good one against a depleted Storm. Plus we are a 60 minute team at best.
Hopefully we are 5 tries ahead before the 60 minute mark just in case!!!

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Max King will be out. Gould said we have 5 now 6 Front rowers out on his podcast. I'm assuming that means. TPJ, Patolo , Thompson, King, Hughes And Pele . We are screwed.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Max King will be out. Gould said we have 5 now 6 Front rowers out on his podcast. I'm assuming that means. TPJ, Patolo , Thompson, King, Hughes And Pele . We are screwed.
Excellent squad management from Gus, only buying Sutton and Pele while promoting someone like Hoffman who's never going to get a run.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Excellent squad management from Gus, only buying Sutton and Pele while promoting someone like Hoffman who's never going to get a run.
And you got roosters signing Nathan Brown
All goods..nothing to see here

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not confident, warriors love to throw the ball around and with our bench... we'll be gassed by 60th minute and cave.

Won't be getting any favours from the NRL, we're hurting their script.

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is he playing into Potters secret attack structure or is he listening to the head coach instead?
No need to be a smartass mate. We support the same club.

All I said is that Potter is the one who threw unstructured footy out for the Dogs last year, and its obvious after Round 1 they have gone back to this free flowing style.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If our middles can hold their own , the back 5 are doing a great job getting us down field. Going to need a smart kicking game and keep turning the warriors around and start their sets deep in their own half. Simple i know.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shows how light on we are for big body impact players if we are turning to okonbur. Surely Skelton should be in this conversation can play centre/wing/2nd row shame we didn’t upgrade him over Hoffman.

transom

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That will happen, Pele been good for us so he won’t lose his spot because of injury. I would replace Okunbor with either Tanner/Davey/Topine
I would replace Okunbor with Reynolds.

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That will happen, Pele been good for us so he won’t lose his spot because of injury. I would replace Okunbor with either Tanner/Davey/Topine
yeah I think because Warriors are traditionally a physical side we need a strong forward bench like we did with the Storm. But looking at the reserves it seems apart from Pele we lack size and power.