Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still missed 31 tackles on Sunday, top contenders only miss around 25 a game so not too far off the pace.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cowboys made Warriors look better than they are but they do have a good pack.. they won’t be as good without Egan but I expect them to be up for it for their first home game back in Auckland.
Too close to call.
WHERE THE F$&K IS PELE!!

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won't be surprised if the match day officials + bunker try and hand this match to the Warriors. They nearly did it last week at Belmore.
WE nearly handed the game to the tigers, or didn't you hear their coach have a bitch about the match officials...

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cowboys made Warriors look better than they are
...whereas (for 15 mins) we made the Tigers look much better than they are.

Warriors (away) will be very tough.
One of our nemesis teams in recent years, they're going well.
Apparently capable, new, young coach (ex-colleague of our coach - & also highly regarded).
They're under-the-radar.
We will see how we bounce back from "that 15 mins" last week.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cowboys made Warriors look better than they are but they do have a good pack.. they won’t be as good without Egan but I expect them to be up for it for their first home game back in Auckland.
Too close to call.
WHERE THE F$&K IS PELE!!
Cowboys have been average. Only 1 win by 1 point iirc? I didn’t see the whole game but I really don’t see Warriors as a threat. Obviously at home they’re going to be better, but my only concern is their knack of beating us, regardless of where both teams are at.

If you look at our pros and cons so far, we should be too good tbh. We have Reed, they have second choice Lussick. They have the edge in the front row, but our back row is better. We have way more strike in the backline. Halves are on par, depending on the day. Burton could have another great game, SJ could too.

On paper I have no worries whatsoever. Our spine is rock solid and unchanged all season. That will count for a lot. The much cooler conditions will be a welcome change a d I wouldn’t be surprised if we run rampant.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WE nearly handed the game to the tigers, or didn't you hear their coach have a bitch about the match officials...
I heard he did, mate. But some of our "penalties" were suspect. But FMD, those 3 tries scared the crap out of me. It gave me war flashbacks of the shit fitness levels that we experienced under the Jabba, the hutt fitness guy we had the last two years. By the way, whose that in your Avatar? It looks like a cheap Jabba the hutt knockoff [emoji23][emoji23]

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard he did, mate. But some of our "penalties" were suspect. But FMD, those 3 tries scared the crap out of me. It gave me war flashbacks of the shit fitness levels that we experienced under the Jabba, the hutt fitness guy we had the last two years. By the way, whose that in your Avatar? It looks like a cheap Jabba the hutt knockoff [emoji23][emoji23]
The "Belmore curse" fought tooth and nail but we ultimately beat it!

It's from "The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" he's a Vogon.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The "Belmore curse" fought tooth and nail but we ultimately beat it!

It's from "The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" he's a Vogon.
The darkside of the force trumps anything, my friend. [emoji23][emoji23]. Even that wretched "Belmore curse." [emoji23][emoji23].

I've never seen that movie. I might watch it one day.