Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's going to be an unpopular opinion, but I thought it was a decent showing. Our defence looked organised for the most part, we put in a solid effort after a brutal game last week and we really got no luck with the whistle (barring the Kikau strip/save).

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
everyone screams out for common sense with regards to the obstruction rule, the moment it's used and goes against us your crying
what do you want everyone called no try or common sense call
Rules over ride 'common sense' because again everyone has a difference view of what common sense is. Rules are Black and White and that's why they should be applied every time. The common sense argument is silly and today is a great example of why it is ridiculous. Brandy, Braith and Corey Parker who have all played the game at the highest level all agreed that the Bulldogs were duded and the wrong decisions was made. Reed with regards to the rules had no opportnity to tackle Johnson because he was impeded and taken out, regardless if he stops him or not.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The obstruction on Reed was the wrong call by the rule book, but can anyone honestly say we were the better team today?
2 issues I took out of today is that our use of the interchange is ridiculous and whilst Mahoney is playing awesome he is over playing his hand at times and it has made our halves totally shut up shop. I would like yo see him play more like he did at Parra and get early wide ball to the halves when we are inside the 20. With that noted it might be time to try someone different at 7.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Wah wahs bench: 341m
Our pathetic bench: 148m

we got dominated by walker and tevaga ffs

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bn
Just got back from the game. Gutted, especially with the last 10min where we had nothing in attack.

One thing I might add that pissed me right off was the field announcer. Literally mid game saying shit like "That's going to be brought up in the herald" and blatant shit towards the players and ref while the game is being played.

Totally unprofessional and could easily sway a referee decision and bias.
we were flat and uninspiring all game in attack. Lucky to be ahead at all. Cup team similar, maybe the travel had an impact?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also RFM defence is worse than Matt Dufty's ever was. RFM is an absolute bitch in defence. Johnson threw the dummy and waltzed past Mariner who just starred at him. Fkn over rated hack.

Last edited: