Round 4 team

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Finish him off :grinning:
If he puts even a decent showing then it would do his confidence well. If he doesn't then even he himself will know he isn't FG and should bide his time at Mounties.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The problem is there not up to it. To many are not true footballers but big units who need step by step instructions. If we play advantage line passing our drop ball will increase. Like pay did. If we play early ball they can’t read where to go as to many options. The only style most of our players can play is Des ball which is boring and no good in today’s game I point to Manly. 1 true footballer out and there system fails. We need a clean out and new players. Our juniors are getting better we now need to clear the troth in firsts. Once mountys forwards can be used I’m expecting change and improvement.
I agree with pretty much all of that except the Mounties forwards making much of a difference.

Doorey and eventually Topine are the only ones I'd like to see given a go.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If he puts even a decent showing then it would do his confidence well. If he doesn't then even he himself will know he isn't FG and should bide his time at Mounties.
Agree but its high risk.

Meaney to fb and shift Allen to Hoppa's spot only improvement option at this stage with so little to chose from. Avo wing next 2 games.

Deck chairs but..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have a feeling that he has told the 15 shit c***s that they won't be re-signed.
Yeah but like you said, even then they should be playing their ass off to get a contract somewhere else. Even if it's the ESL.

Not to mention, what soft cock that loves their sport doesn't naturally play hard because they have pride and competitiveness? Guys in local comps across any sport care more and play harder. I know I and my teammates do! Even when we're practising we're competitive.

It's as if all of these players are just there for a pay cheque. Too bad they're too dumb to realise they'll all be playing park footy this time next season at this rate.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Agree but its high risk.

Meaney to fb and shift Allen to Hoppa's spot only improvement option at this stage with so little to chose from. Avo wing next 2 games.

Deck chairs but..
I agree with you but 1000% we are getting demolished the next two games.

I know it's a risk but they only different outcome I see is losing by 50 instead of 40.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I agree with you but 1000% we are getting demolished the next two games.

I know it's a risk but they only different outcome I see is losing by 50 instead of 40.
Def looks like a massive scoreline against us.

We now play for pride and some semblance of competency.

Meaney
Hoppa/Katoa
Allen
Cotric
Avo
Lewis
Flanno

Baz to determine which sides, to best play centres/wing partnerships

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We need to start the rebuilding process. The NRL better let us pick a few youngsters.

01. Corey Allan
02. Will Hopoate
03. Jackson Topine
04. Aaron Schoup
05. Nick Cotric
06. Lachlan Lewis
07. Kyle Flanagan
08. Ofahiki Ogden
09. Bradley Deitz
10. Renouf Atoni
11. Josh Jackson
12. Adam Elliott
13. Chris Smith

14. Jake Averillo
15. Matthew Doorey
16. Jack Hetherington
17. Dean Britt

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Can't chop and change halves have to give them more of a go to get combinations. Major problem is service from 9.avo just doesn't see enough of the ball. Barrett swapped meany and Allan late. That might be a sign. A major problem is right side defence. Need to get hoppa out of there just too slow in cover. Probs won't get dropped but needs to either go to wing or fb at least in the second half when fatigue sets in. I would also put Jackson on the right edge to help with d after he has had a spell from playing lock. In terms of improving attack no idea...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t really mind this as we might get to see if something different works.
The problem is, we barely have anyone to replace him with. I guess Chris Smith gets a run on the bench with Elliott at lock and Doorey on an edge?

His lack of leadership as a captain sure won't be missed.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The problem is, we barely have anyone to replace him with. I guess Chris Smith gets a run on the bench with Elliott at lock and Doorey on an edge?

No, keep Elliott on the edge for SC reasons please.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I’m not sure. I think Elliott will probably stay on the edge he’s been going well there he just gets way too much ball.
I’d rather Doorey get a run over C SMith. If we are going to waste a year I’d rather younger players get as much game time as possible.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Jackson is going to be suspended for two weeks for a crusher tackle.

Somehow Suluka-Fifita is only looking at one week for punching a player on the ground in the back of the head. What a joke.
Radio said might get off or max 1 week as not a crusher but head slam. Not sure how it is better but...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m not sure. I think Elliott will probably stay on the edge he’s been going well there he just gets way too much ball.
I’d rather Doorey get a run over C SMith. If we are going to waste a year I’d rather younger players get as much game time as possible.
Doorey should have played regardless of the suspension. Hopefully someone like Britt doesn't get a call up instead. Unfortunately Napa will play every game at this rate because there's no one to drop him for.