Official Round 4 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tomorrow’s game will be very interesting in many ways, and news lol..!!
How many games have we said that the past 5 years Scoobs?

Quite often it seems. Waiting to see how the players react to the critcism and future of the coach. Sick to the stomach of it (fav TK saying lol)

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Yet he still hasn't come up with the idea of playing our best halfback at halfback :tearsofjoy:
Each way bet pay day lol. He wants the defence from Lewis because he knows we can't score tries. Lewis is good for 1 or 2 try saves a game,(even though last week he screwed up 1). He is very indecisive. Our wins late last year aren't through talent or coaching. Starts with luck than confidence lets hope we get some of both cause we lack ability.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Each way bet pay day lol. He wants the defence from Lewis because he knows we can't score tries. Lewis is good for 1 or 2 try saves a game,(even though last week he screwed up 1). He is very indecisive. Our wins late last year aren't through talent or coaching. Starts with luck than confidence lets hope we get some of both cause we lack ability.
I don’t get what people see in Lewis? Pay and his team must think they are watching Wighton play? Pity the only things they have in common is a left boot and a Canberra connection

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why is badger a touchy? I thought he was one of the better/least bias refs. Surprising to see he doesn’t have a whistle in his hand. I actually like and respect his reffing style. No arrogance. Fair enough he might not make the right call all the time. But Atleast it’s not due to favouritism.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don’t get what people see in Lewis? Pay and his team must think they are watching Wighton play? Pity the only things they have in common is a left boot and a Canberra connection
Pretty sure it's just Pay and not his team lol.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
You can't see it because there is nothing to see. Has 0 attacking ability. Would have to be the worst half we have seen in blue n white since ...........

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lewis was good defensively (has struggled recently) and is unorthodox in attack (which is a positive and negative). The best halves have the ability to run and take the line on. The person with the ball also needs to be a threat.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go foz and go averillo. That’s all I will be saying. The rest better pull their head in

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Holbrook in four matches has improved the titans every week to the point where they have beaten the tigers tonight if we lose tomorrow we will be officially the worst team with the worst coach in the nrl and front runners for the spoon

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dogs 1-12
Averillo first try
Meaney and Vaughan anytime try-scorers

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Holbrook in four matches has improved the titans every week to the point where they have beaten the tigers tonight if we lose tomorrow we will be officially the worst team with the worst coach in the nrl and front runners for the spoon
Exactly this.

Holbrook has shown more improvement ij 4 games than Pay in 40+ games.

We lose tomorrow. We are flopped.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome back Foz, and want to see Averillo have a massive game, we need some points that’s for damn sure, if we can’t beat the queens :sweat:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Got a 5/8th on the wing now... I don’t know.. I guess wait and see what the final line up is..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Got a 5/8th on the wing now... I don’t know.. I guess wait and see what the final line up is..
Would of been nice to see him in the centres. Anyone is better than Crichton on the wing tho.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Would of been nice to see him in the centres. Anyone is better than Crichton on the wing tho.
Maybe there will be late changes and he’ll get shuffled in.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The titans won we have to win or we are rock bottom and face the Roosters. This could get really ugly.