Official Round 4 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just saw the post match NRL 360 and fuck I feel sorry for James Graham. The old war horse has given his best for 400+ games and he looked close to tears... the guy doesn't deserve to go out like this.
He's been cooked for the last couple of years and he's played a year or two too long. He's got to hang the boots up.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's been cooked for the last couple of years and he's played a year or two too long. He's got to hang the boots up.
His stats are still quite good for metres made per hit up and he didn't miss a tackle. I agree he should have retired last season, but I think Mary is playing him for to long, gotta reduce his minutes... Like Isaac Like was subbed on for Vaughan and it should have been for Graham as McInness was pushing back to lock anyways

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Just saw the post match NRL 360 and fuck I feel sorry for James Graham. The old war horse has given his best for 400+ games and he looked close to tears... the guy doesn't deserve to go out like this.
He was hiding his face in his jumper for a lot of that, made me cringe, such a great player and very decent human being.
His stats are still quite good for metres made per hit up and he didn't miss a tackle. I agree he should have retired last season, but I think Mary is playing him for to long, gotta reduce his minutes... Like Isaac Like was subbed on for Vaughan and it should have been for Graham as McInness was pushing back to lock anyways
The problem was when he was off they dropped even further, they lost not just his football skill but his leadership as well.

Go Dogs

A

Alexander the Great

Im feeling a upset this week against the Roosters. Even with Lewis in the squad..

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We are paying $7 for the win so load up....
I’ve snapped up early the better than even money odds on Dogs +16.5

Money for jam

@El Padrino let me know if you’d like to take me on with this one. Fair as it gets. Name your wager $

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've watched the game again and as nice as it is to get a win, we've barely papered over the cracks.
We need a decent hooker, a strike centre, Reimis back to the wing amongst others.
DWZ, Jackson, RFM, Averillo, Hoppa, Napa and Elliott all had there best games of the year to date.
To'omaga needs more minutes.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He was hiding his face in his jumper for a lot of that, made me cringe, such a great player and very decent human being.

The problem was when he was off they dropped even further, they lost not just his football skill but his leadership as well.

Go Dogs
Yeah man was sad seeing him like that. Got alot of respect for how hard he fought for us and tried to get us a premiership. I think he will go home to England soon, but if he stays in Australia then I'd love him to get a job with the club in some capacity

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve snapped up early the better than even money odds on Dogs +16.5

Money for jam

@El Padrino let me know if you’d like to take me on with this one. Fair as it gets. Name your wager $
are you going to honour the original bet?
or are you going keep pussy footing around it

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
are you going to honour the original bet?
or are you going keep pussy footing around it
Don’t go telling fibs. The original bet was you cowering out of the dragons bet after you claimed they’d give us a pasting.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t go telling fibs. The original bet was you cowering out of the dragons bet after you claimed they’d give us a pasting.
Please... I would feel bad taking your centrelink money, as you need to pay for your meds...or meth

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And yet again you were too much of a wimp to take it on so what does that make you

I reckon you could probably use a few bucks. Grow a pair mate
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

how much money did you win

how can you afford to gamble on a disability pension?

you dumkunt