Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
and so it begins... the Eels slide down the ladder.

Even with Jake Friend gone they still choked.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
and so it begins... the Eels slide down the ladder.

Even with Jake Friend gone they still choked.
Harsh calling it a choke. They lost to the Premiers. Eels will finish in the top 8 if they stay injury free.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol to people saying we should have chased parramatta number nine Mahoney. Bloke got run over all game long

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's be honest, an already makeshift Roosters team ended up with a small bench and though not playing their best footy, you could always sense they were going to take the W, too many classy players. Parra still much improved, but their win over a poor performance by Penrith and win over us ain't fooling anyone

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pisses me off without cronk and losing friend during crunch time they still win comfortably in the end against in form Eels... what salary cap could have so many classy players on the same club... Roosters back to back 100% this year... makes me so fucking angry.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
newcastle look very overated
Nathan Brown surely won't see out the season.. all they do is the same one out shit each week and teams have no trouble handling them. Their prized pig Klemmer not exactly living up to the hype either

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nathan Brown surely won't see out the season.. all they do is the same one out shit each week and teams have no trouble handling them. Their prized pig Klemmer not exactly living up to the hype either
Looks like Ponga going back to fullback, Knights missed something like fifty tackles.
Onya Ricky.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like Ponga going back to fullback, Knights missed something like fifty tackles.
Onya Ricky.
I don't see it changing much... Ponga is a marked man and will need to adapt

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Parra were their own worst enemy.....just about every time they scored they followed it up with a mistake in the first set after points. That game was there for the taking and they blew it.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Does anyone else think there was more to Blake leaving the chooks than meets the eye? Why would they replace him with Morris who is injury prone and at the end of his career?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Morris is a back up. Make no mistake about it if hall was fit he’s starting.

That’s where it’s fucked:

For us he’s our star and on mega bucks but at the chooks he’s depth

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else think there was more to Blake leaving the chooks than meets the eye? Why would they replace him with Morris who is injury prone and at the end of his career?
Of course. They claim they couldn't match Parra's offer but we know that's a load of shit

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Morris is a back up. Make no mistake about it if hall was fit he’s starting.

That’s where it’s fucked:

For us he’s our star and on mega bucks but at the chooks he’s depth
Yea like BMoz is going to play Canterbury Cup in his final years. I think not. More like Hall is a backup for Brett, or they drop Tupou

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure If I want the once were warriors or manly to win today, hate both with a passion haha, my two most hated teams Besides rorters An rabbits. very hard to decide..! Manly would help us If they were too lose by 32 points or more mind you..!!

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly ain't getting the wooden spoon too many class players. Guess it's gonna be out of the Titans & us unfortunately.

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Manly going well as Turbo is good enough to not be shackled by Desball... fuck i hate that wanker, couldnt get us a fullback from 2013 onwards.