Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well done Penwith. That two points you scored may prove the difference between 10th and 11th spot at the end of the season.
True, but its not like we are going to be competing for 10th or 11th!

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no team as consistent as Melbourne, it’s a well coached side and all the players do their jobs so WELL.. !! Credit where credit is due. Any player that comes through the system, and play in this team become top market goods!

Grand final - Storm v (insert team)
Agree credit where credit is due but just for once I would love to see the storm have an absolute shit season, just once and not have points taken because of a salary cap breach but a shit year on bad performances, so sick of seeing them in the top 4 or in a GF.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree credit where credit is due but just for once I would love to see the storm have an absolute shit season, just once and not have points taken because of a salary cap breach but a shit year on bad performances, so sick of seeing them in the top 4 or in a GF.
Indeed, so would I.. but in reality it’s going to take a while before their error comes to an end! Sooner rather than too much later would be preferable lol.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FMD so it looks like grub Smith is going to break Hazem's record next week against the Dogs. ☹
I can just see the headline 'CHEATING C**T CAMERON SMITH BREAKS HAZEM EL MASRI'S RECORD' and in other news the Melbourne storm have been found to have bee cheating the salary cap since their introduction to the NRL and have had every GF premiership taken from them and been kicked out of the NRL, and the storm players have to run through a banner saying f'ing Cheats as they leave their stadium for the last time.

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Cameron Murray will be first selected for the Nsw Blues this year. Absolute phenom! !

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Never thought I'd say it, but c'mon Souffs!

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Peachy looks so uninterested. He misses the Panthers. I traded in Burns for supercoach this week fml.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
God damn Souths need to turn up for the second half. Mugs

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bit close for comfort but a loss is a loss and Titans take last :grinning: