OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Watching south’s vs roosters wtf is wrong with Latrell Mitchell. If he came on the market now gee wiz you would have think twice about him.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs were minor premiers the 2 years before. We had the team on paper. Super league and the 4 who signed with parra caused some discontent in the side. Once that was addressed the team went back to playing how they had the previous 2 years.
We had nowhere near the team on paper that manly, Canberra and Brisbane had mate.

We overachieved because we were a great team.

lamb6

Waterboy
Reaction score
We had nowhere near the team on paper that manly, Canberra and Brisbane had mate.

We overachieved because we were a great team.
I remember wondering how on earth we got to the GF that year. It was pretty unexpected, and I was completely surprised we won. From memory, all the talk was about how good that Manly side were.

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I remember wondering how on earth we got to the GF that year. It was pretty unexpected, and I was completely surprised we won. From memory, all the talk was about how good that Manly side were.
Great team effort, everyone was playing for Terry. They dropped players with bad attitudes regardless of how good they were ( Jarad McCracken). Dean pay was on the rampage! In the Brisbane final glenn lazarus succumbed to a Dean pay shot in one of the first tackles of that game. Terry lamb Jim Dymock and Jason smith arguably three of the best players in the competition that year.

Reaction score
The game is a big one for us. Got to enjoy the moment with our home ground, stay grounded. Hold the ball, execute our plays not just run the motion. Play eyes up footy. I want someone to be a Yeo type player, it’s definitely Curran but unsure as to why we don’t have him start over salmon.

dogs by 10
Perhaps because Curran is not a great distributor??

Reaction score
Watching south’s vs roosters wtf is wrong with Latrell Mitchell. If he came on the market now gee wiz you would have think twice about him.
Straight out NO for mine w.r.to Trell. Amazingly talented & stronger than most forwards.... BUT .... he's powered by Lithium batteries and doesn't have access to a super charger!!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If taffe and hutcho,knight have shockers cam needs to have a good look at himself i cant believe he’s picked knight

Status
Not open for further replies.