OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hes missed 2 each week tackling at 82% but well soon hear that at the game he missed 20
There you go ....I thought his D wasn't too bad as well. Sexton, whilst not as big as Hutch, is still a decent size for HB, he's defs quick-er and has a right foot kicking game. So ...he has the tools. Just needs the key ...

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
surprised there's no mid week player press conference this week normally they have those few days before the game
Wonder if they are doubling down and focusing because this will be our closest match and best way to see how we really are going.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wonder if they are doubling down and focusing because this will be our closest match and best way to see how we really are going.
Good. They need to get their fingers out of there asses and start performing.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As you get older you discover the Bulldogs are not that important in Life. Probably 45th on my list in regards to importance...LOL
Since my son started playing junior league my interest has shifted from the dirty business of the NRL and focused on the junior league. Much more fun and enjoyment, pure football without the bullshit.
I understand where your comming from, the NRL is a VERY VERY dirty business. Imagining using other sports (boxing) etc to promote the game, then using Las Vagas to promot R L, when all they will be getting is a little bit more revenue from the gambling agencies.
I like you have more important priorities than R L, you know my NO. 1 priority, the game has become a demolition derby for young men, and if it was to fold I wouldn't lose any sleep.
The reason I became a staunch supporter/follower is because of the continous barrage of attacks/hate directed against our club, I only care about my club, I don't give a dam about the game.
You're one bloke I'd love to meet, BTW you once posted that I was nearly 80 years old, well I'll be reaching that number next Monday, and I have now lost hope of seeing our club win 1 more comp.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro… the current lot are better than this Manly line up..? I don’t think so.
View attachment 104557
The forwards alone blow them off the park.
Literally one of the dumbest posts ever to say 2024 manly is better than 95 manly. You nailed the response.

95 manly won 15 in a row.

They lost 2 games all year. Same as the raiders.

Those 2 teams were so far in front of the others. It actually should have been the grand final.

It took the greatest form turnaround in rugby league history to deny that match. We had a good side but manly, Canberra and Brisbane were all much better on paper.

And they played much better than us during the year.

Yet we beat them ALL by 13 plus in the finals.

Then 3 years later we probably had the second biggest form turnaround in 98.

Those were the days.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Literally one of the dumbest posts ever to say 2024 manly is better than 95 manly. You nailed the response.

95 manly won 15 in a row.

They lost 2 games all year. Same as the raiders.

Those 2 teams were so far in front of the others. It actually should have been the grand final.

It took the greatest form turnaround in rugby league history to deny that match. We had a good side but manly, Canberra and Brisbane were all much better on paper.

And they played much better than us during the year.

Yet we beat them ALL by 13 plus in the finals.

Then 3 years later we probably had the second biggest form turnaround in 98.

Those were the days.
I was at both GFs. One ecstatic and the other sad after half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.