OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Certainly Sexton is no gun but upgrade on Hutchinson. Keeping the seat warm for ONeill or Woods.
Thats what we are all waiting for, 1 of these 2 kids to shine. Just hope they get a proper shot once its time..

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably for the first time Belmore won’t sell out. It’s barely sold anything. I assume it has to do with Ramadan , which is understandable. But it’s going to be strange looking at it half empty.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see the Gazelle a part of a premiership winning team.
He's the one player if we are to take a calculated punt at fullback he's the one. Look I'll preface this by saying I'd rather him be playing and training there because a wing/centre is not the same as the responsibilities in defence as a fullback is. However on pure talent there's something to Wilson and fullback might unlock it.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats what we are all waiting for, 1 of these 2 kids to shine. Just hope they get a proper shot once its time..
Worryingly for us it's all about the kids, talk about spin the roulette wheel. We bought Karl the great white hope from Brisbane at how much money, how is that going again (yes i know injuries have played their part). Worryingly it's maybe 2-4 players that actually look good that we are rating on here. Penrith would have a dozen, so is that development I don't know not really across our development systems

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably for the first time Belmore won’t sell out. It’s barely sold anything. I assume it has to do with Ramadan , which is understandable. But it’s going to be strange looking at it half empty.
I don’t think it will be half full- it will go close to sell out if not sold out it’s multicultural round.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah let’s hope so. They’re doing their best to promote it!
I missed it last year because I was interstate for work but I’m looking forward to it this week. Mainly for my kids hopefully getting to walk to the field with their favourite players

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Current positivity or just a dream not sure yet…

I’m feeling like this game will show where we are truly at.

although titans will be hurting from their rd 1 loss, feeling like a massive win here for us.

38 - 10 (7 tries to 2)
Try Scorers: Wilson hat trick. Crichton. Kikau. Knight. Salmon.

Knight to only make 1 error! (After last week performance he will be confident he worked his way back inside and will play his best game since joining Dogs)

motm: Kikau

will start a 6 game winning streak to be broken when we play panthers

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

although titans will be hurting from their rd 1 loss, feeling like a massive win here for us.

38 - 10 (7 tries to 2)

Knight to only make 1 error! (After last week performance he will be confident he worked his way back inside and will play his best game since joining Digs)

Sound like a betting man!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe.. probably best suited to the wing though. Strikes me as a keep it simple kind of guy.
Yeah right at the moment 100% I just think he’s got some potential to play FB depending how he develops and matures over the next season or two.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Current positivity or just a dream not sure yet…

38 - 10 (7 tries to 2)

Knight to only make 1 error! (After last week performance he will be confident he worked his way back inside and will play his best game since joining Dogs)

will start a 6 game winning streak to be broken when we play panthers
This is what most on here want to see, I hope you are right

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Your right except for the fact Critta did trial at FB.., failed miserably.

Also considering Crighton will be center next year and beyond wouldn't it make sense for him and that left edge to build combinations? People are hell bent about 2024, well what about setting up next year when it matters more considering we will actually have a better team and a real shot at finals?

Literally sacrifice a little to gain plenty.
Do you think he's centre next year and beyond because Joash is certain to come in? or have i missed something?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's the one player if we are to take a calculated punt at fullback he's the one. Look I'll preface this by saying I'd rather him be playing and training there because a wing/centre is not the same as the responsibilities in defence as a fullback is. However on pure talent there's something to Wilson and fullback might unlock it.
I dont think there is need tbh... you can keep a solid talent on the wing and pay him a wingers rate.

There is a big reason we aren't playing Critta or Burto at FB and its because there is a kid who will own that spot for a long time.

Best to just leave it be and build the team for that FB.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just on this week, yes, we’re desperate for the “W” but so are the Tits. It’ll be close

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah right at the moment 100% I just think he’s got some potential to play FB depending how he develops and matures over the next season or two.
No need, let him master his position an build combos. Same with Kiraz,Burto and Critta. Set up the team for Paps next year and hopefully Gus can organise a HB until Woods is ready.

Premiership contending backline ready.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Buzz will have a field day with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.