Status
Not open for further replies.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I cant seem to find them. Crichton is a centre. (best in the world). Kiraz is only a winger.
Tracey is a hot and cold player and not a fullback. Wilson is a good winger, but not a fullback.
Maybe its JAC your referring to.
Taaffe isn't a NRL player.

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its a team full of utilities they can find multiple ways to lose. If the side was actually picked with an eye to the future, and yes regardless of wether some of them are ready, considering NSW Cup and NRL players, CC could pick.
1. Papali'i
2. JAC
3. Crighton
4. Xerri
5. Kiraz/Skelton/Wilson
6. Burton
7. Sexton/BBO :( terrible options
8. King
9. Mahoney
10. Hughes/Patolo
11. Kikau
12. Preston
13. Curran
14. Mann
15. Kautoga/ Morrin/Salmon/Samrani
16. Hughes/Patolo
17. Knight
The halves remain weak, and the rotation of forwards doesn't look exciting.
Plus Todd, Sutton and Fifita later in the year would help forward rotation. But still with these players in mind, they will struggle to make the 8, without a quality 7 and an Alpha prop.

Dogs4EVA-1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its a team full of utilities they can find multiple ways to lose. If the side was actually picked with an eye to the future, and yes regardless of wether some of them are ready, considering NSW Cup and NRL players, CC could pick.
1. Papali'i
2. JAC
3. Crighton
4. Xerri
5. Kiraz/Skelton/Wilson
6. Burton
7. Sexton/BBO :( terrible options
8. King
9. Mahoney
10. Hughes/Patolo
11. Kikau
12. Preston
13. Curran
14. Mann
15. Kautoga/ Morrin/Salmon/Samrani
16. Hughes/Patolo
17. Knight
The halves remain weak, and the rotation of forwards doesn't look exciting.
Plus Todd, Sutton and Fifita later in the year would help forward rotation. But still with these players in mind, they will struggle to make the 8, without a quality 7 and an Alpha prop.
Finally!!! someone else championing BBO.... when he moves clubs and excels you will all be sorry

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Yeah but the bunker guy who actually ruled the no-try ...we got him ugh!
That was more the refs fault, once he said he thought there was ref interference would have been hard for the bunker to overturn. Ref should have just blown the whistle.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly, we've got a decent squad capable of overachieving, it's not like the Dean Pay era where we basically had reserve graders making up most of the squad.

CC just needs to get the players in the right positions. Shift Burton to where he be more potent and that's at center. Bring Sexton to 5/8th and Keep Hutch at HB. Critta or Tracy goes to FB.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
we'll be fine....

im sure the home crowd at belmore will boo Todd Smith all game if we cop shit decisions
When has that ever helped? Only makes them feel justified in going harder. Probably deliberate move by the refs.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You beat us with Bruno in defence and Maguire in attack, defence ain't all there is to winning games :sob:
Hahaha touché... Though you probably loosed because your defenders were too busy attacking?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly, we've got a decent squad capable of overachieving, it's not like the Dean Pay era where we basically had reserve graders making up most of the squad.

CC just needs to get the players in the right positions. Shift Burton to where he be more potent and that's at center. Bring Sexton to 5/8th and Keep Hutch at HB. Critta or Tracy goes to FB.
Bro i reckon wait till we get some decent props on board and see what happens first.

I swung through training today and had a look at how the middles were going. Tetz is a beast and Patolo looking really close... I wouldn't be surprised if they start pushing for spots in a couple of weeks if they stay healthy... Bit of extra size would do us wonders.

Also the boys looked energetic, positive and up beat... Plenty of laughing going on.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hahaha touché... Though you probably loosed because your defenders were too busy attacking?
Fuck knows what we were doing lol

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bro i reckon wait till we get some decent props on board and see what happens first.

I swung through training today and had a look at how the middles were going. Tetz is a beast and Patolo looking really close... I wouldn't be surprised if they start pushing for spots in a couple of weeks if they stay healthy... Bit of extra size would do us wonders.

Also the boys looked energetic, positive and up beat... Plenty of laughing going on.
Sounds like everything is on track.
A string of wins is not far away.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Our middles are at least 2 years away and that doesn't mean they'll be good enough either. If we're hoping Tetevano and/or Patolo are the answer that's very optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.