Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The edges are making most of our metres, we really do need some forwards back, so lightweight in the middle. Burton looks real dangerous running the ball, same with kiraz. Fox and Alamotti brilliant, just need to be more clinical, Mahoney brilliant, Kikau and Preston also defended real well and look dangerous. Shoutout to Flanno, nice to see him kicking goals and defended well on his edge that half
If you are lacking grunt up front you change up the game plan and let your backs and edge forwards control the tempo. Great coaching by Ciraldo!!!

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TBF to the boys there have been a lot of ball handling errors in all the games this weekend due to the heat
No one likes to hear “oh it’s the heat” but it actually is. I don’t know if the other games have been this hot, maybe Titans Storm as it was around the same time of day, but the games in mid 30s this round have all been slogs. Look at that game and the Brisbane match. A million points conceded. At least we’ve only conceded one try so far and it was off an interception.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
In typical Bulldog fashion, Burton will kick out on the full to begin the half haha

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To play bad and be up by so many shows we are a different side. We will push for 8 this year. The dogs are well coached, good players coming through and good administration. Good times ahead usos!! Lesssgo with a big second half boys

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very scrappy today. Could have had a handful of tries in that half. I think after that Melbourne performance were trying a little too hard and not being patient, especially against a team who is playing very poorly.
I think we are playing the style of football that Ciraldo wants us to! We will only get better and better as the season goes on!

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
It's all come down to us pushing a few passes in autopilot mode, instead of staying clinical throughout each play. Hard to play clinically in this heat anyway, as shown by players like Max King who is having an off game, despite normally being among the best on field.

As frustrating as some moments have been, I love that we are playing this way in the heat. We could have a more conservative gameplan and (hopefully) clock in for the 2 pts. But instead we are playing ballsy af in a way Ciraldo envisions for us. Our play is highly entertaining and a style that improves the longer the squad plays together.

Entertaining in attack. War-like in defence. A lot to like.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
When Bateman knock the ball on in goal after his grubber Averillo was 1000% chance of scoring and the **** blew his incompetent fucking whistle.

Commentators radio silence.

Yet when that happened in the South's game the game was aloud to play on and the commentators had a big wankfest over how good the ref was for for allowing Mitchell the deserved 40 metres he gained.

No matter the year, players, coach we are just reefed differently

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Brooks is a passenger. I have no idea why the Tigers board kept him from going to the Knights. Won't be surprised if he's benched for Wakeham.
I reckon Sheens has Wakeham on the bench because he suspected he'd need to hook one of his halves.