Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Belmore has not been kind in recent years. Hoping we can change that today. Alamati and Averillo to have standout games. Defensively there centres are average.

I am not confident enough to bet on it but here hoping for a 26 - 10 win.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Bloody spewing I can’t go today due to illness, so that means I have my family membership available for anybody who wants them. They’re GOLD seating so you’ll at least have a seat.

PM me if you want the tickets and I’ll email you.

Sorry guys. Tickets gone. Have fun at the game.

Last edited:

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hope you're right. I'm in the mood for a big Doggies win. Haven't felt that joy since the last time we flogged the Tigers.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
All cultures is the great diversity of Australia, not even the oldest witch hunt can stop the Dogs putting on a show in front of the faithful, hold the ball tight, complete the sets, apply pressure and wrap the ball up in defence.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All the games this week have been fucked lol
Yes I agree, the Fins game was great and result as predicted, but Cowboys v warriors was definitely an upset, as was titans v storm , Bellamy would have lost it a full time! And of course broncos outcome was as expected, they were always going to win. As Weill we.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With todays heat no matter who we are playing if we don’t hold on to the ball and start giving away silly penalties we are going to find it really tough out there Tigers or no Tigers