Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ok, so what I am hearing you say is:
"Ok but you have to include the Dragons game in the games we should have won at Belmore."
Also, "We beat ourselves that game."
And "Can’t blame repeated kicking out on the full and not attempting to catch bombs on the coach getting sacked."

You are very passionate about this opinion, to the point of repeating it over and over and over and over and over and over and over again...
(7 times in fact).
Ha, yeah i think my internet could be cursed. I was clicking and clicking but i could not refresh the page.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Updated teams.

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Wests Tigers
Sun March 19 2023, 4:05pm
at Belmore Sports Ground, Belmore / Bidjigal

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

1. Hayze Perham 2. Jacob Kiraz 3. Jake Averillo 4. Paul Alamoti 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Matt Burton 7. Kyle Flanagan 8. Max King 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Ryan Sutton 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Jacob Preston 13. Raymond Faitala-Mariner

14. Jayden Okunbor 15. Corey Waddell 17. Fa'amanu Brown 23. Jayden Tanner

21. Josh Reynolds 22. Jackson Topine

Wests Tigers

1. Charlie Staines 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Brent Naden 4. Starford To'a 5. Junior Tupou 6. Adam Doueihi 7. Luke Brooks 8. Stefano Utoikamanu 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. David Klemmer 11. Asu Kepaoa 20. John Bateman 13. Fonua Pole

12. Shawn Blore 14. Brandon Wakeham 15. Alex Twal 16. Joe Ofahengaue

18. Justin Matamua 21. Ruatapu Ngatikaura

Match Officials
Referees: Todd Smith;Sideline Officials: Jon Stone, Kasey Badger;Video Referees: Gerard Sutton;
That bench is just gross

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After watching Titties and storm wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a high scoring game tigers attack is shite though.

70 - 6 dogs win

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon the heat would be too much for Batemans first game he wont get too many minutes.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck me why play tanner. Pele is miles better than him and the heat doesn’t mean nothing. Tanner flopped in round 1 against manly.

We can’t lose this especially at belmore and Reynolds possibly playing. We get tpj and pele back next round too.
You ever been a 130kg bloke playing NRL in 35 degree heat?
If one thing's clear from the games so far this round, the heat has been causing a slew of handling errors. Pele is prone to errors on a good day. Based on 2023 form, the only real chance the Tigers have of beating us is off our own errors. I'm not a fan of Tanner coming in to replace him but not playing Pele is the right move from CC.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And Tanner didn’t? He was monstered in his debut. Allowed eagles to dominate the middle
Kiraz got smashed in his first run with us in that trial vs Sharks, he’s been enormous since… I think the move to add Tanner must be strategically linked to the forecasted heat, Tanner goes all day.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tigers have their backs against the wall.
Hoping we put our best game on.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Close game on paper and we're cursed at Belmore apparently. I'm predicting we win in a close game but this is probably the type of game we lose.

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
If it's sold out will they have a big screen like the sharks game years ago? Im poor

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Does anyone know if our membership is included for the Belmore game, or do we have to purchase tickets?
I think it depends on the type of membership.

There are some which only cover a limited number of games.

If it's a full membership, check the back of your card and it will indicate which seat is yours at Belmore ie Belmore game included in membership and you don't have to purchase tickets

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't understand why we wouldn't run Topine over Okunbur and anyone over Tanner, would prefer Morrin but for whatever reason he was shafted out of top 30
Tanner is no star - not an ounce of flash in his game, but in reggies last year he was a workaholic type of middle - gets to where he needs to be and scraps for everything.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Tanner the one that was getting smashed after every carry?