Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s going to be a stinker, get the tigers to run out first and then let them stand there in the sun for a few minutes waiting for us to run out LOL by the time the balls kicked off they’ll already be sweating and pissed off.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There is only one option in the heat on the hill. The rig is coming out, on the beers and boo Robbie Khara his boys and the refs.

G Sutton is video ref so he can’t engineer the result on the field in real time.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is only one option in the heat on the hill. The rig is coming out, on the beers and boo Robbie Khara his boys and the refs.

G Sutton is video ref so he can’t engineer the result on the field in real time.
Even now when I see Farah it burns me. That smug smirk ..

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Topine in for Okanbor, Kikau looked cooked last week with 30min to go. Topine can also cover centre in case of injury.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Get ready for G Sutton to give the tigers a leg up.
Lucky for us he is only video ref. If he was on-field he would do everything in his power to hand Tigers the 2 points.

Todd Smith is the ref on Sunday. I think it was that flop Grant Atkins who caned us at Brookvale and then he did the BS even up penalties at the end.

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we win as expected, we won't know what to do with ourselves. Back to back wins, like the good old days, FML!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Late mail: Adam Doueihi reportedly sat out of training on Wednesday, suffering foot bruising according to AAP’s Scott Bailey. Tigers medical staff said they were keeping him off his feet as a precaution. According to the NRL Physio, players can usually recover from a bruised foot quickly, granted there is no significant damage with load management the best way to prevent further injury. As it stands, Doueihi will likely take the field, while English recruit John Bateman also reportedly sat next to him and observed training after being named in the squad for the first time ahead of Round 3.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Late mail: Adam Doueihi reportedly sat out of training on Wednesday, suffering foot bruising according to AAP’s Scott Bailey. Tigers medical staff said they were keeping him off his feet as a precaution. According to the NRL Physio, players can usually recover from a bruised foot quickly, granted there is no significant damage with load management the best way to prevent further injury. As it stands, Doueihi will likely take the field, while English recruit John Bateman also reportedly sat next to him and observed training after being named in the squad for the first time ahead of Round 3.
I hope he plays, he is fkn rubbish.

Don't even rate him to call him overrated.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lucky for us he is only video ref. If he was on-field he would do everything in his power to hand Tigers the 2 points.

Todd Smith is the ref on Sunday. I think it was that flop Grant Atkins who caned us at Brookvale and then he did the BS even up penalties at the end.
All ref's are crooked cocksuckers, but the Sutton cucks stand out more.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They will have to rename Belmore Sports Ground Flanagun Castle after this Sunday, baby!

Last edited: