Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Indeed. Max King butchered the pass back to Flanagan/Mahoney... Preston I think should have backed himself... I think he scores... 50/50 but better then giving ball back to opposition... Should be closer to 30 - 6
Not taking anything at all away. Dogs have defended well. Just need to cut out the errors with ball in hand.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of good, some bad that first half. Preston run and pass knocked back by tigs could’ve easily been a try. If King’s pass wasn’t trash, another likely try. Preston unlucky to put hand into touch in good field position.

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I haven’t read if anyone has answered this but why is Flanagan kicking?
He hasn’t kicked since early last year
My theory is that they’ve given Burton the kicking to say he’s the future and why bothers train Flano for that when he’s gonna leave. Then they finally realised this week Burton can’t kick a conversation for the life of him

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Got a feeling the refs are keeping the tigs in it. Was pissed off with the first refs challenge. Before the knock on call comes up it should have been dismissed because Klemmer didn't touch the ball with his foot. It took koroisau two grand to pick it up anyway.

Then later, when Kluntmer was third man in attacking RFM's knees am I imagining this or did we not get a penalty when kluntmer was put on report?

We should win this but the refs input might make it difficult.