Round 26 - Team vs Dragons and Game Day Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone check your roof tops tonight before you go to bed.....you might be the unlucky one who has a monkey with a Cruiser in his hand drinking his sorrows away.
Just call the cops.....:p
And the NRL integrity unit!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I Like seeing mbye on the field now. Playing so well since the shackles came off.
Yup. Wasn't as good this week as he was the last 2 weeks, but he still created some chances and got the players around him into some space.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't McCrone play well for the Dragons?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yup. Wasn't as good this week as he was the last 2 weeks, but he still created some chances and got the players around him into some space.
It was so good to watch. I reckon des walked out knowing the players cant wait for him to leave.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know, when the media was saying Des had three weeks to redeem himself - he has. So, do we still call for his head, or is this finally his game plan unveilled?

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
You know, when the media was saying Des had three weeks to redeem himself - he has. So, do we still call for his head, or is this finally his game plan unveilled?
Des didn't redeem himself but the players did. Fuck off Des

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lichha has admitted its not part of the game plan he has nothing to lose so going to play his natural game plan which has been suppressed under the dictator

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
makes no sense that Lichaa plays what he wants and Des knows this and still picks him in the side - there is more to this than meets the eye. I think that certain players could not step up to the pressure of balancing structure with personal responsibility to adapt to what is in front of you. I blame the players for the lack of spirit and flexibility and I blame the coach for allowing it to go on for as long as it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.