Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think this game proves we're not that far away. The Roosters only won in the end because they got to play against 12 men for 10min.

On the other hand we were winning the grind against the Rabbitohs for 70min 13 on 13 with their halfback there.

Enter in Josh Reynolds, Frank Pritchard and possibly Chase Stanley now and that little extra we need to win those big games is there.

Lol no.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Both teams are the NRL sweethearts, they'll get a slap on the wrist so they won't miss the finals
The glamour team and the pride of the league, a commentators worst nightmare

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How dunny bill has played for last 2 years without getting injured?

With us he never played more than 5 games in a row without being injured.

Fck there is no such thing as karma.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this game proves we're not that far away. The Roosters only won in the end because they got to play against 12 men for 10min.

On the other hand we were winning the grind against the Rabbitohs for 70min 13 on 13 with their halfback there.

Enter in Josh Reynolds, Frank Pritchard and possibly Chase Stanley now and that little extra we need to win those big games is there.
We would hold them close. But I don't think we could beat them. Roosters were well on top when the guy got sent off. They were going to score the next play anyway if the Avau or however you spell it hadn't committed a professional foul. That was Roosters without their best player as well.

Roosters took their opportunity and put Souths away.if Isaac Luke hadn't pulled my fav move from under 8's on D Tupou who was dumb enough to fall for it Souths would never have got that late roll on.

Reynolds would probably be the guy who committed the professional foul and got sent off. And for the best part of 80 minutes the Roosters completely shut down the bunnies backline who are pretty much all (bar tuqiri) better than Chase Stanley.

Not saying we can't beat them. But we would have to be perfect and hope they aren't. Because they are damn loaded. The job they have done putting that side together is absolutely amazing.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

That's why they invented korma

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

he was out for a few weeks only a couple of weeks back with a broken thumb

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm beginning to understand why people turn away from league. It's not the shitty suburban ground, it's not the hike in admissons, it's not drugs/asada, it's the inconsistent, biased, bad quality of NRL refereeing. It's been said thousands times before and NRL's been taking this as some mob mentality, no, it isn't. It's the truth.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
he was out for a few weeks only a couple of weeks back with a broken thumb
I wish he was out for only couple of weeks every season when he played with us.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm beginning to understand why people turn away from league. It's not the shitty suburban ground, it's not the hike in admissons, it's not drugs/asada, it's the inconsistent, biased, bad quality of NRL refereeing. It's been said thousands times before and NRL's been taking this as some mob mentality, no, it isn't. It's the truth.
League is depressing these days, idk why i post on here as it just make it worse haha

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I want to see him leave the nrl with 2 losses in the finals but I get the feeling he might end up with another premiership ring, I hate the thought of that tbh, it's just not right.

C

choice

I want to see him leave the nrl with 2 losses in the finals but I get the feeling he might end up with another premiership ring, I hate the thought of that tbh, it's just not right.
i think you are right hate to say it

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know more pains awaits me this year other than dogs bowing out early In the finals....just like fcken last year.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everything he touches turns to gold

Status
Not open for further replies.