Round 26 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jo and choice: I've probably been watching footy longer than you've been alive. You both sound about 14. If you think the roosters were good in the first half you have nfi. Oh and we can't score tries? Geez well we must have scored 7 goals last week. We won 7 straight, that's all that needs saying.

Oh and how good are those poosters now? Getting run down by the useless bunnies lmao.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They were pathetic in the first half. Stop their ball movement like we did in our 8-6 win and you can beat them.

They don't worry me. No team does tbh. If we play our best we can beat anyone.
hahahaha omg, not sure if serious.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Roosters choking.

But that Tiquiri try, any other side that goes up to the ref and is called obstruction.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lottie scores again in the last 7 mins

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Forward from luke..fck not called

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jo and choice: I've probably been watching footy longer than you've been alive. You both sound about 14. If you think the roosters were good in the first half you have nfi. Oh and we can't score tries? Geez well we must have scored 7 goals last week. We won 7 straight, that's all that needs saying.

Oh and how good are those poosters now? Getting run down by the useless bunnies lmao.
Then you should try watching it with your eyes open. The first half the defence from both teams was good. Roosters would have done a job on us if we had played them tonight.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thumbed you down cause you were sitting at 21 21

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fck I am going for titans on sunday, cos I am a curse for the team I want to win.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you. Is that fair dinkum, if so ground is 80% full.
I fully believe that figure. Because the roof is so shit at SFS, the moment it starts to rain, the ground looks empty as everyone runs to the last 10 rows of seats to stay dry. Given that it's raining and the lower rows still look well populated, I'd assume that means the whole section is almost full.

I've been at, say, 12,000 attendances there and then seen the replay on TV where I'd swear there weren't more than 4000 there because everyone was huddled back under the tiny bit of roofing.

C

choice

Then you should try watching it with your eyes open. The first half the defence from both teams was good. Roosters would have done a job on us if we had played them tonight.
Exactly, edroy must need glasses if he is that old.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
So if Manly lose then the Roosters are Minor Premiers.. f*ck me

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think this game proves we're not that far away. The Roosters only won in the end because they got to play against 12 men for 10min.

On the other hand we were winning the grind against the Rabbitohs for 70min 13 on 13 with their halfback there.

Enter in Josh Reynolds, Frank Pritchard and possibly Chase Stanley now and that little extra we need to win those big games is there.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone actually spent money to get "Sunni Bilal Williams" face put on a giant banner. #bangwagon #inolongerwant2live #lostfaithinhumanity #idontunderstandthepointofahashtaginfrontofshitbutitaddsemphasisforsomereason. #hastag. :/

C

choice

I think this game proves we're not that far away. The Roosters only won in the end because they got to play against 12 men for 10min.

On the other hand we were winning the grind against the Rabbitohs for 70min 13 on 13 with their halfback there.

Enter in Josh Reynolds, Frank Pritchard and possibly Chase Stanley now and that little extra we need to win those big games is there.
You can't be serious are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.