Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why should I? His good defensive days are the exception, not the rule.

He goes ok with good players around him, but he is not a franchise player and is not what we needed. Also, Parra had plenty of more important players who got them to that grand final. Reed was never among their best. He's an ok, middle of the road hooker with sus defence. Downgrade on jmk.
Have you compared JMK’s stats with a much better forward pack to Mahoney’s stats …. Mahoney’s proven with the right team around him he can help take a team all the way through to a GF … JMK & Flanagan can’t even help get a team into the finals ..

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we have to put ado carr back on the left wing to match Saab's pace if we dont than i can see us conceding a lot of points down that side
If we put Alamoti on Saab's side that should negate his pace.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Have you compared JMK’s stats with a much better forward pack to Mahoney’s stats …. Mahoney’s proven with the right team around him he can help take a team all the way through to a GF … JMK & Flanagan can’t even help get a team into the finals ..
JMK played much better at this club with a weaker forward pack in 2022 than Mahoney has this year, and I'm sure stats would attest to that. I think the opposite of what you're implying is true - Parra's forwards and roster made Mahoney look a lot better than he actually is.

You think Mahoney would have gotten the Dolphins to the finals? Mahoney has never taken any team to the finals. He was lucky enough to play in a stacked team last year. You're carrying on as though he single handedly carried them there on his back. Put JMK in a stacked team and I've no doubt he could take a team to the grand final, and possibly even go one better.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looking at training footage and there appears to be some changes. Hayze was at fullback, Averillo centre, Skelton wing, Okumbor left edge backrow. Could be something, could be nothing.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seibold being very vocal & doing a lot of whinging on socials that his team has been ripped off by the ref’s 2 weeks in a row !

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Probs giving him one final chance at a contract. Not sure he has earned it though, been pretty disappointing in cup. His miss on strange changed the game last week. To be fair he palmed the whole team but allamotti had a good shot at him and dropped off.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looking at training footage and there appears to be some changes. Hayze was at fullback, Averillo centre, Skelton wing, Okumbor left edge backrow. Could be something, could be nothing.
why would okunbor be training at left edge when it's kikau's position. probs wouldn't read much into it

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Bloody Burns love the guy when fit but just can't stay on the park been clearly carrying an injury last few weeks been very quiet.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Another troll post without facts. Fcukwit! :tearsofjoy:
I'm a fan of the club. Not a fan of Cameron Ciraldo, not a fan of Phil Gould and not a fan of Reed Mahoney. If I think a coach or player are no good for the place, I won't shy away from voicing my opinion. I feel that way about Ciraldo and Reed.... haven't given up completely on Gus yet, but the more time goes by, the more I find myself doubting him, especially given his recent change of narrative.

Why would I worry about his best game? What you want from a player is consistency, and Reed's defence has been bad more often than not. It's why he is leading the league for missed tackles and averaging over 5 misses per game. I expect more of a club captain who is on $750k...and think I have every right to.
750k... keep your trolling up son :tearsofjoy: