Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t get the Flanno and Waddles picks. They won’t be here next season and they add zero to those positions. But it’s such a shite season that it just adds to it.
I agree, though it has to be something around training the house down and showing good attitude - Ciro is clearly rewarding this

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wilson again? When’s Skelton going to get a go? Put JAC back on his natural side and bring up Skelton. I don’t get the obsession? It’s like when they tried Averillo at Halfback.
Probs a weak, stubborn coach trying to assert his authority in this peculiar way. Either to shake up Fox or shake up Skelton or ease in fav Wilson?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Pretty sure Waddell will be resigned but not sure about Flanno. If it was up to me I would show these 2 plus Oki the door on 31 October 2023, but that is just me and I clearly don't know what I am talking about.
This nuffy agrees with you lol

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So we are re-signing Flanno and Waddelll then?
Nothing surprises me… I’d keep Flange as depth (significantly reduced deal) and happy to keep Waddell at the right price - and that’s only if the market is bone dry.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure Waddell will be resigned but not sure about Flanno. If it was up to me I would show these 2 plus Oki the door on 31 October 2023, but that is just me and I clearly don't know what I am talking about.
Any other year I'd be 100% on board, but with such a lack of available talent, the club will probably need to extend Waddle for a year or 2 (hopefully on the cheap). They may even need to do the same for Fanny if there's no other reggies hooker options.

I'd prefer having a traffic cone on the bench than Knockonmore though, Thommo as well. There's two experiments that are well and truly cooked.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck it's so sad... I want to emotionally disengage... but then I think "hang on... what if this is one of those games, one of those rare games that happen at a start of an era, where the pieces all fit together. And the future appears?"

Someone please come take these white pills away.

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our season was over weeks ago. The players are already thinking about 2024.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Fuck it's so sad... I want to emotionally disengage... but then I think "hang on... what if this is one of those games, one of those rare games that happen at a start of an era, where the pieces all fit together. And the future appears?"

Someone please come take these white pills away.
No. Keep taking them.