Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m happy Morton is back in true bulldog, just want fox back on his natural side.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
At least he puts his body on the line, and look how parra has fallen without him from playing GF to not making the 8.
Lol he’s rubbish, Lafam..10 missed tackles last weekend and I’ve seen lobotomised people who are more creative.

I don’t think he’s the reason Parra fell off a cliff.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol he’s rubbish, Lafam..10 missed tackles last weekend and I’ve seen lobotomised people who are more creative.

I don’t think he’s the reason Parra fell off a cliff.
10 tackles but puts his body on the line and slows the attacker.
Again you don’t think he’s the reason parra fell off but parra placing tells a different story.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know how it’s interesting comparing NFL supporters attitudes here in the USA ( where I live ATM) vrs NRL supporters back home.

I worked for 6 years for a NFL team here that has been crap since it’s glory years of the 80’s and 90’s and the fans would still turn out in droves for their home games. They love the tailgate beforehand and even the bitterly cold weather would not deter them.

Unfortunately for this team,their issues all stemmed from the owner ( I worked very closely with him) and it was interesting to see how his involvement in the team caused such a bad culture and loser mentality.
What team mate?

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We would lose a game against a team full of amputees, who are you kidding
They wouldn't even need hands!
From the kick-off we'd somehow fuck something up and give away a penalty. They will step up and kick a goal and win 2-0

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You know how it’s interesting comparing NFL supporters attitudes here in the USA ( where I live ATM) vrs NRL supporters back home.

I worked for 6 years for a NFL team here that has been crap since it’s glory years of the 80’s and 90’s and the fans would still turn out in droves for their home games. They love the tailgate beforehand and even the bitterly cold weather would not deter them.

Unfortunately for this team,their issues all stemmed from the owner ( I worked very closely with him) and it was interesting to see how his involvement in the team caused such a bad culture and loser mentality.
You talking about my Cowboys and JJ the fossil?

PS a job in the NFL would be my dream job

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

If you have John Henry's number can you tell him to pay off the loans @ Liverpool, thanks.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I better be careful (due to NDA) but their owner sold the Team recently and hopefully that will bring some joy to some long suffering fans. The fans were so loyal to the team and deserve a good team.
So it's not Dallas lol

We are stuck with JJ then his dumbarse son when he is gone.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ofcoarse they debut Gordon chan kum tong against us. Dudes a gun

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not Cowboys. My very brief interactions with Jerry Jones were always good. Not that that really means much I guess.
Is he really that much of a control freak?

PS I've been in his owners box and used his elevator from the box to the sideline lol