Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's one thing to re-sign him as he's talented. But they paid him more than double than what he's worth which is the crazy thing.
It's really baffling given they are a top heavy club (Tommy, Jake and DCE) all on over 1M. Next year they'll have Brooks.

With a good hooker, they could be a good team but giving away big money on Shuster just kills their spending ability in that position. You can't win titles with guys like Lachlan Croker or Matt Ballin.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No one probably cares anymore and instead wants the season over but here we are...
I'll still watch.
I put money on manly to win.
Business is Business
But I'll still cheer on the dogs and yell at the TV for every shit Ref call and every dumb play we do.
I'll get pissed at DCE brilliant kicking game.
Oh well.
It's still footy
Better than cricket

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Pangai isn’t here next year don’t bother playing him just release him

get Hughes and Skelton some game time
What do you expect from our dumbarse coach, desperate for win's knowing every loss this and next season is a nail in the coffin jmo!!!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Depends if the deadwood want to send themselves out on a losing or winning note.

If they lose they will get ripped on TK mercilessly.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pull Manly's pants down and put on a show, not doin nothing else that day eh?

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Can we please play JAC on the left for multiple reasons including I don't think we have played one game where JAC has been outside burns. So our best winger hasn't played a single game with arguably our best centre and def our most creative inside him. Put them together and watch JAC get a hatrick. Would also give Burns the best chance to show he should be resigned.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone wants couple of tickets I’ve got 2.

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'll still watch.
I put money on manly to win.
Business is Business
But I'll still cheer on the dogs and yell at the TV for every shit Ref call and every dumb play we do.
I'll get pissed at DCE brilliant kicking game.
Oh well.
It's still footy
Better than cricket
You know how it’s interesting comparing NFL supporters attitudes here in the USA ( where I live ATM) vrs NRL supporters back home.

I worked for 6 years for a NFL team here that has been crap since it’s glory years of the 80’s and 90’s and the fans would still turn out in droves for their home games. They love the tailgate beforehand and even the bitterly cold weather would not deter them.

Unfortunately for this team,their issues all stemmed from the owner ( I worked very closely with him) and it was interesting to see how his involvement in the team caused such a bad culture and loser mentality.

Last edited:

I_KilledMufasa

Waterboy
Reaction score
wilson has been aids the past two weeks, id rather play skelton he has the higher ceiling