Round 25 Team list + discussion

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we've won the last game for the last 3 or 4 years lol

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for saving me the time of going onto that shitty site for some laughs. I wonder if someone has started a sack Des thread lol

KoolDavid

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks for saving me the time of going onto that shitty site for some laughs. I wonder if someone has started a sack Des thread lol
They have...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reardon, Relf, Gillies, Bobcat are amongst my favourites... but alas due to my prejudices I can't raise them to the same level as Mitch as they never held the exalted position of Prop.

In all honesty Gillies and Reardon are two of my favourites, Relf and Bobcat close behind. They are the oft overlooked essential component of any team.
Cant leave out Big Baz...

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just finished watching the game after spending the night at a father daughter dance [emoji23][emoji23].. boys played well in tough conditions. King is a machine, Burton has a lot to learn but put always puts himself forward in key moments, TPJ is a class above and fck the haters. Great win considering the start, weather and time of the year. We will be back next year...hopefully CC gets us fit and Gus finds a few player recruit surprises...2023 boys!