Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Flanagan better defender than tubby

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Yet another game with Sutton. Yet another loss. Not surprised at all. Kikau gets elbowed repeatedly....other side gets penalty, we score & rapana uses knees... nothing. horsborough dives at ground...penalty. their 2nd rower blatantly knocks on...guess what its a legitimate kick. all match officials miss a blatant knock. we lose penalty count as usual with Sutton. we lose game as usual with Sutton. week after fucking week
Normally I wouod be angry with Sutton for those sort of calls, but we are that bad these days it no longer is up to the Referees to decide our fate

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. Flanagan.
If you watch where he came from after Fogarty stepped around the defence, you'll appreciate how good a try saver that was.

Well done

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sure i didnt expect us to win the comp in his first year but Ciraldos first year has been a failure. We still need 1 win to be better than last year, and we have extra rounds this year. So if we dont get it, we will actually have more losses than last year. Defence has been horrid.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our defence is a disgrace, getting worse and has been going backwards for 7+ years. I honestly thought Gould understood what Dogs of War was..

Im starting to really question that.
Bloke is a fucken myth. Glad some people are finally catching on

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As bad as we are, there were a ton of questionable decisions made during the game.