Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where was everyone when JAC made that break down that right hand side ??

He was more than 3/4 down the field before any blue & white jerseys came into view .. I know he’s fast but that effort & support play was pathetic ..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

He was more than 3/4 down the field before any blue & white jerseys came into view .. I know he’s fast but that effort & support play was pathetic ..
JAC was also jogging. There were also multiple times during the game where our outside backs just went to sleep when there were opportunities out wide, even if it was just to make a few extra metres. Our effort and support play is atrocious and the players are just waiting for the next play.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You’d have to blame averageillo! A fullback needs to always be in support!

People on here talk about his attack and how much we will miss him but I guarantee you Critta would have been there for support and to possibly score

This team just expect the player with the ball to score a try themself and not fall through in support. If Averageillo was running beside him it would be hard for the faiders to catch him

He’s never there for support and it shows, he won’t be missed

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You’d have to blame averageillo! A fullback needs to always be in support!

People on here talk about his attack and how much we will miss him but I guarantee you Critta would have been there for support and to possibly score

This team just expect the player with the ball to score a try themself and not fall through in support. If Averageillo was running beside him it would be hard for the faiders to catch him

He’s never there for support and it shows, he won’t be missed
Lmao

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
JAC was also jogging. There were also multiple times during the game where our outside backs just went to sleep when there were opportunities out wide, even if it was just to make a few extra metres. Our effort and support play is atrocious and the players are just waiting for the next play.
Yeah I noticed he was strolling too. Don't know if he just wasn't bothered or tried to slow down for our non-existant support.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You laugh, but where was your fb superstar?
Nowhere to be seen. Keep sucking up to averageillo
I'm laughing because I know exactly where he was. He was positioned defensively about 30m behind the play by the time Fox sprinted onto the loose ball. I'm sure if he wasn't there and we conceded posession you'd then probably complain about him not being at fullback and Raiders having a fee run to the line. He was still one of the first up there anyway and when he got the ball the entire left edge still wasn't there. We still scored 2-3 plays later from memory anyway.

Complaining about his support play in general is laughable as he's almost always one of our only players reacting and pushing up on the ball each week. Just during this game he was tailing Kikau numerous times with one offload resulting in a break, pushed up on the inside of Foxes break and would've strolled over if Fox threw the ball instead of getting ankle tapped by old man Croker, pushed up on plenty of quick play the balls and presented an option although he ended up stupidly running it on the last in one instance.

His support play is literally he one thing you can't complain about but you guys just can't help yourselves. I hope to God the Dolphins step up next season and he can shine, can't wait to rub it in all your faces again.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm laughing because I know exactly where he was. He was positioned defensively about 30m behind the play by the time Fox sprinted onto the loose ball. I'm sure if he wasn't there and we conceded posession you'd then probably complain about him not being at fullback and Raiders having a fee run to the line. He was still one of the first up there anyway and when he got the ball the entire left edge still wasn't there. We still scored 2-3 plays later from memory anyway.

Complaining about his support play in general is laughable as he's almost always one of our only players reacting and pushing up on the ball each week. Just during this game he was tailing Kikau numerous times with one offload resulting in a break, pushed up on the inside of Foxes break and would've strolled over if Fox threw the ball instead of getting ankle tapped by old man Croker, pushed up on plenty of quick play the balls and presented an option although he ended up stupidly running it on the last in one instance.

His support play is literally he one thing you can't complain about but you guys just can't help yourselves. I hope to God the Dolphins step up next season and he can shine, can't wait to rub it in all your faces again.
Any fullback in that set would have ran to support A team mate, he just stood there assuming it wouldn’t make the 10 lol

Nah his support play is shocking, there have been many games/instances where there has been a linkbreak and averillo is nowhere to be seen barba was up our players asses in support he was fuckin everywhere. Averillo disappears when the light isn’t shining on him

I hope he has a cracker career at the phins, but I’m sick of players not wanting to be here and he has signed for more. Let’s see if he can live up to his paycheck with grandpa bennett

Last edited:

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah I was yelling no one there to back up. Edwards or Walsh would have been there to speed down off the offload. Fuck our team is beyond bad now !

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah his support play is shocking, there have been many games/instances where there has been a linkbreak and averillo is nowhere to be seen barba was up our players asses in support he was fuckin everywhere. Averillo disappears when the light isn’t shining on him

I hope he has a cracker career at the phins, but I’m sick of players not wanting to be here and he has signed for more. Let’s see if he can live up to his paycheck with grandpa bennett
I also noticed when kiraz batted it or what ever kick it was that led to a try he didn’t even rush to help kiraz just watched Croker score the easiest try ever

Upthadogs

New Pup
Reaction score
Fkn lol good one...

Takes talent to catch a ball and fall over for a try
Don’t you just love those fans that genuinely hope certain players do poorly so they can bag them on a forum post as opposed to actually supporting them.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don’t you just love those fans that genuinely hope certain players do poorly so they can bag them on a forum post as opposed to actually supporting them.
Well with a bunch of our "players", they don't have to hope because they already are poor.

Hopefully it will be different next season.

Upthadogs

New Pup
Reaction score
Well with a bunch of our "players", they don't have to hope because they already are poor.

Hopefully it will be different next season.
Completely agree - this season has been beyond frustrating with some pretty horrid showings from some of our players.
However at this point I am not even asking for wins anymore, all I am hoping for is those that step onto the field actually show a bit of pride in the jersey. To me Wilson is one of the few players that actually seems to give a shit. Solid under the high ball, got pace and runs hard when he has possession. Particularly for a young kid outside the top 30 with 6 or 7 FG games under his belt - I actually think he has been very solid for the most part. Of course there can be some improvements in defence which will occur naturally so I would imagine CC would leave him in as opposed to making the switch for Skelton for the last few games - but who knows we shall see I suppose!
In any case let’s hope for the final games we see a bit of passion to end the season with some positives in an otherwise incipit season!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Completely agree - this season has been beyond frustrating with some pretty horrid showings from some of our players.
However at this point I am not even asking for wins anymore, all I am hoping for is those that step onto the field actually show a bit of pride in the jersey. To me Wilson is one of the few players that actually seems to give a shit. Solid under the high ball, got pace and runs hard when he has possession. Particularly for a young kid outside the top 30 with 6 or 7 FG games under his belt - I actually think he has been very solid for the most part. Of course there can be some improvements in defence which will occur naturally so I would imagine CC would leave him in as opposed to making the switch for Skelton for the last few games - but who knows we shall see I suppose!
In any case let’s hope for the final games we see a bit of passion to end the season with some positives in an otherwise incipit season!
Great post bro.

I like Wilson, he along with the rest of them is frustrating but I think he will develop into a very good FGer.