Round 25 Press Conference Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
2 Points:

1. Tadpole brought up a very interesting point about enthusiasm and work ethic in regards to Noddy and General. If I had to pick two players who never say die and play for pride, these two would definitely be up there which probably comes through experience. It makes me worry that if we lacked so much heart this year with this squad of veterans, how will a bunch of kids hold up next year in this department?

2. Words can't describe the General's passion for this club. I'm willing to say there has never been a Bulldog player who has loved this club more than he has. The words that come out of his mouth, it is as if he is one of us sitting in the stands cheering the team on. He is a Bulldog Fan, as much as he is a Bulldogs Legend. ****ing love him.

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long live the General. A true clubman, come on dogs, pump manly.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
blaqdog im very worried about losing noddy for exactly the same reason

i hope he keeps himself fit for a terry lamb 1996 type thing

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
General is now my favourite Bulldog for the past 10 years (now infront of Utai)...

Love the bloke and the passion and loyalty he has for the club

Hes infront of every other player that has put on the Bulldog jersey since Lamb did

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
General is now my favourite Bulldog for the past 10 years (now infront of Utai)...

Love the bloke and the passion and loyalty he has for the club

Hes infront of every other player that has put on the Bulldog jersey since Lamb did
I think Hazem is just ahead of the general just for the fact that he spent his whole career here but its very close.

blue&whitepride

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a pair of champoins!! Noddy - Im sure his first thoughts when Jennings was gone was F$&%. The General for me is the ultimate clubman. What do you think of your opposition etc? General - I dont really care!!! We will miss these guys a lot next year. Patten especially at the back. We might have and may sign some good players but it will take a while to replace Luke

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am glad Noddy will be around to teach Hodkinson how to tackle like a halfback should. For all Noddy's errors I don't think there is a halfback in the comp who can tackle even half as good as him.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Patten - "...And in three years time I'll be back here sitting in the stands with you guys cheering us on!"

What a legend. So sad to see him and BK go. BK played his heart out tonight, sad it ended the way it did.

Sherwin_7

Shifty Sherwin
Reaction score
General is an absolute Bulldogs Legend.. I dont think there is anything else I could say to describe the man.. It will be so sad to see him go..

I felt for Kimmorley last night after that kick but at the end of the day he had a great career.. Looking forward to seeing Noddy next year..

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Yes, i know there is a thread on the Press Conference. But this is another one. not really on the bulldogs or discussion of what was said, just how Kevvy goes about things.

Have you guys noticed any trends in these PC's?

1. Moore always does his stupid little cough when speaking. Watch it and you will see what i mean. It's like he is choking on cock or something.
2. Moore has a bottle of Gatorade/Powerade in front of him, purely for marketing purposes or does the coaching gig really make him perspire and wanting to get that extra 10% out of your body?
3. With this one, Patten looks like a little kid figiting with himself he is looking down like he is shy makes me laugh haha..
4. Priceless when he says "i dont really care," when asked about if Penrith and contenders or pretenders.
5. Kevvy looks fishy, like he's up to something. He doesnt look like a guy you can trust, has the same look like Tony Abbot, someone who is in a influential position within a club/parliament but has that sly look about them

Anyone agree?

Check it out: http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/video/0,,NRL Media Conferences_43865,00.html

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, i know there is a thread on the Press Conference. But this is another one. not really on the bulldogs or discussion of what was said, just how Kevvy goes about things.

Have you guys noticed any trends in these PC's?

1. Moore always does his stupid little cough when speaking. Watch it and you will see what i mean.
2. Moore has a bottle of Gatorade/Powerade in front of him, purely for marketing purposes or does the coaching gig really make him perspire and wanting to get that extra 10% out of your body?
3. With this one, Patten looks like a little kid figiting with himself he is looking down like he is shy.
4. Priceless when he says "i dont really care," when asked about if Penrith and contenders or pretenders.
5. Kevvy looks fishy, like he's up to something. He doesnt look like a guy you can trust, has the same look like Tony Abbot, someone who is in a influential position within a club/parliament but has that sly look about them

Anyone agree?

Check it out: http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/video/0,,NRL Media Conferences_43865,00.html

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Good luck to BK & G but I don't really bother with Kevvy's press conferences anymore. The spin he puts on our losses would make the Labor Party proud.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Good luck to BK & G but I don't really bother with Kevvy's press conferences anymore. The spin he puts on our losses would make the Labor Party proud.
Agreed !
His cough pisses me off so badly ! he always does it !

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am glad Noddy will be around to teach Hodkinson how to tackle like a halfback should. For all Noddy's errors I don't think there is a halfback in the comp who can tackle even half as good as him.
U serious?
Hodkinson has made 30+ tackles in a fair few games this year and he doesnt miss as many as noddy, gotta say he's got Kimmorley covered in that department.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyway I'm going to be searching the grandstand in three years now to get my jersey signed. Patten has been more than a great player for us in his time at the club. He's been an off field leader in our low days. He has always bled for & with the club. He's never talked it up but 9.8 /10 times he's done his talking on the field. It's a shame about the back injury a couple of years ago. I think he's slowed a bit since it happened but i guess at 30 he's probably had a better 10 years in the NRL than most. I wish him all the best in his time in the UK and hope he kills it over there. Lets send him and noddy out on a winning note next week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
lol

I take it you don't watch Trent's games very closely...

Reaction score
2 Points:

1. Tadpole brought up a very interesting point about enthusiasm and work ethic in regards to Noddy and General. If I had to pick two players who never say die and play for pride, these two would definitely be up there which probably comes through experience. It makes me worry that if we lacked so much heart this year with this squad of veterans, how will a bunch of kids hold up next year in this department?

2. Words can't describe the General's passion for this club. I'm willing to say there has never been a Bulldog player who has loved this club more than he has. The words that come out of his mouth, it is as if he is one of us sitting in the stands cheering the team on. He is a Bulldog Fan, as much as he is a Bulldogs Legend. ****ing love him.
wonder if Terry Lamb and Steve Mortimer agree with you. The General is up there, El Masri was a genuine champion. I was hoping shifty was going to be one too. That could of been his fareware game instead of Noddy's

Status
Not open for further replies.