Round 25 - Dogs vs Cowboys - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Neck injury at training. Might be a late addition I reckon.
Please don't say that!!
Holland offers absolutely nothing...
We are gonna get pumped! the only time we look like scoring is when Kasiano is on..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I have no confidence in us winning at all. We have strike players, but we never utilise them effectively. I just don't see where the points will come from. Cowboys have 3 tries minimum in them, and lately 18 points is awesome for us.... We will have to play a perfect game to get home.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the weather is going to do us a massive favour and turn it into a arm wrestle.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No point have Holland who cant pass outside Rona, holland is extremely overrated... waste... and the bench, ffs des. Play eastwood lock, start RFM and have klemmer as impact!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely holland is a late withdrawal he was garabage last week and ffs des keeping hoppa at fb the definition of insanity

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Should have promoted Fine and played him in the centres. Played there in NSW cup last week and was quite good.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the last month, we've dished out absolute garbage in attack. There's no 'going up a gear' - under the existing structure it simply does not exist. Our last tackle options, at best, anorexic. I can't see us winning another game this year. We'll be just making up the numbers in September.

It's just so depressing seeing good players play under a flawed structure. I hate watching our games.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have no confidence in us winning at all. We have strike players, but we never utilise them effectively. I just don't see where the points will come from. Cowboys have 3 tries minimum in them, and lately 18 points is awesome for us.... We will have to play a perfect game to get home.
My only confidence is coming from their away record, its currently 13th. With only the knights, dragons and roosters with worse records this year.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holland in the centres :(
They will run at him all night.

Really hoping its Rona in the centres.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Must win, I just hope this isn't another trash Belmore performance. If we get toweled up again they may as well scrap the Belmore games all together.
It it happens I hope the club, the players and the board like getting boo'd at home and people walking out early all on live TV...

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doesn't really matter who we play, if we're meant to win this week we will . Friccken 11 dropped balls by us last time we played ! That's garbage !! reeks of bs
I reckon it was deliberately staged because we all know Des's obsession with 'under the radar'.
Question is are we meant to win this week ?

Being in the top 4 isn't necessarily an advantage for us considering our appalling record after a bye

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesn't really matter who we play, if we're meant to win this week we will . Friccken 11 dropped balls by us last time we played ! That's garbage !! reeks of bs
I reckon it was deliberately staged because we all know Des's obsession with 'under the radar'.
Question is are we meant to win this week ?

Being in the top 4 isn't necessarily an advantage for us considering our appalling record after a bye
Our record isn't that bad after a bye we have won and a game and lost a game after the bye for the last three years.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our record isn't that bad after a bye we have won and a game and lost a game after the bye for the last three years.
Would you say it's an advantage then? I'd say the risk assessment doesn't favour it either way

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would you say it's an advantage then? I'd say the risk assessment doesn't favour it either way
I don't really know to be fair it all depends if you have injuries and what sort of form you are in. In the last few finals series it's been a fairly even mix of teams having the week off and playing in week 2 making the grand final. It will be a nice problem to talk about in a few weeks if we somehow get in that position!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't really know to be fair it all depends if you have injuries and what sort of form you are in. In the last few finals series it's been a fairly even mix of teams having the week off and playing in week 2 making the grand final. It will be a nice problem to talk about in a few weeks if we somehow get in that position!
Haha good point but I'm just trying to make sense of the uncharacteristicly high error rate we've had lately.
I think des is planning an attack

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha good point but I'm just trying to make sense of the uncharacteristicly high error rate we've had lately.
I think des is planning an attack
It wouldn't surprise me if he has a button to push surely he would push it tomorrow night. This weather already has me nervous about our handling but the thing is most of the handling errors are from pushing stupid offloads so they can be stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.