Official Round 25 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Na they're defenitely not, you need to consider the minutes in comparison.

These are the effort plays I want to see from him.
Of course, but the team he is in has to account for something. We just lost 11 games in a row...and he is the only other prop we have who is at 100 or close to it.

Considering he is a two year prop with game time, in a role that he shouldnt be in I think hes doing well.

They'll re sign him btw lol

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even before today I was
Vaughan
Jenny
Ava
Hetho
TPJ
Thompson

I think that should be the go next year

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Of course, but the team he is in has to account for something. We just lost 11 games in a row...and he is the only other prop we have who is at 100 or close to it.

Considering he is a two year prop with game time, in a role that he should be in I thi k hes doing well.

They'll re sign him btw lol
Renouf was smashing his stats before Baz fucked him around.

Anyway idc right now, we're winning 22-0 :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Final game of the season 2021 is looking a heck of a lot better than final game of the season 2020.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've honestly always rated Meaney. He's safe as houses under the high ball and has developed a bit every time he's had games at fullback. Had two poor games at fullback, but can't recall a time when he wasn't improving. Took him a bit to develop physically, but he's just about to have a breakout season IMO. Unfortunately it won't be with us.
He can't do sweeping plays, for all his pace, he can never get outside of his defender to create that man advantage.

Stock standard player imo , no big loss

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say Simpkins gone for Tigers as well. Did look like the sholder dislocated and popped back in. 200+kgs on him.