Round 24 - Dogs v Manly - Team List and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol your right there mate every prick up here has an opinion on the dogs it just used to be a lot easier to put the fucks back in their box
Haha just show em whats in the bucket

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nice mate....how's the fishing up there lately.
I have a 560 Freedom Sport....just got my live bait tank put in a few months ago.
The only thing I hate about it, it has fucking Parra colours as graphics..:rage:
Hardly waiting for the warmer months to come around to go and do some Kingie chasing....hopefully doesn't end up a season like the Dogs season, lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Playing top grade
It must be just a real special moment for the player and family

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If manlys attack fire and they complete their sets I can honestly see them putting 40 on us with tommy t and wanker walker getting doubles.
Cherry poof will have a field day with out zilch line speed and do whatever the fcuk he pleases unless klemmer slaps him again and gets binned.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a 560 Freedom Sport....just got my live bait tank put in a few months ago.
The only thing I hate about it, it has fucking Parra colours as graphics..:rage:
Hardly waiting for the warmer months to come around to go and do some Kingie chasing....hopefully doesn't end up a season like the Dogs season, lol.
Great time of year up here bit cooler and the fishing is awesome,spanish,trout, reds and cray all going off and i tagged the black marlin in my avatar two weeks ago,funny you are waiting for it to get warmer,our winter is 13 degree nights and 25/26 degree days lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good luck with the kingies mate8-)

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am tired of this dumbass picking the same team. Every jerk at work loves giving it to the "Dogs" fan. I have quit being a dogs fan and say bring on the NFL.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I am tired of this dumbass picking the same team. Every jerk at work loves giving it to the "Dogs" fan. I have quit being a dogs fan and say bring on the NFL.
How bout them Cowboys?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Desdemort...

Manly will be hurting after last week against the Tigers. I am expecting them to towel this dud roster up, 40+ Manly.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The better question is will we score a point?

The worst halves in history and the worst fullback in history! Should have gone for the full monty and named Lichaa at hooker!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We just can't win this game. Manly will score atleast 3 tries while we will score an absolute max of 3 tries given Manlys soft defence recently

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to comment on the team and where our points come from....but the teams performances have got the better of me....I got nothin!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's play a more amusing game
How much will the club forge the crowd by?
What's dibs excuse for Sunday
Day game
Perfect weather
Everyone practically off work
4pm family friendly slot

Blame your incompetent coach and negative style of play u maggot

Status
Not open for further replies.