Round 24 - Dogs v Manly - Team List and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They have been shite for a while but that doesn't take away from the fact that we played well.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pass all private sex allegation/peeping tom complaints to Waratah Police 49 266599.
I want the gutter tactics out of the game.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hoppa was good. I always give shit to Mbye but I thought I was good and his kicking game was good too. He found space most of the time.

I liked it when Tolman and Graham were off and we had Fualalo and Tualau on. I like the way Tualau runs, real aggressive. Even the way he steps before the line looks agro lol.
Because they're the types of frontrowers you need these days. Tolman and Graham are both way too slugish and it kills us when they're on together. Both really need to work on getting some power into their games. Graham does have some nice late footwork though.

Klemmer, Woods, Fualalo and Tualau will make a very good frontrow rotation next season with Jackson at lock.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need to offload a few players & sign cheapies. How about looking at PNG Hunters who just won the QRL minor premiership

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The boys made me eat my words yesterday. I tipped us to lose all our remaining games; hope that the humble pie continues for the next fortnight. It was a strange feeling at the game, it was exciting that we at least played some good footy and threw the ball around but on the other hand it was difficulty to REALLY get excited about it all. Crowd was small as to be expected and Manly fans were pretty loud for all of twenty or so minutes but the Dogs put them back in their place...

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
good point buy mr 95% you only play whats in front of you I agree . its been a long season congrats to the team for winning just hate what des & Dib have done to club
I for one will be doing backflip when I see these two dickheads sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.