Round 24 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at that game, almost 10 years ago, time flies eh
Yeh it sure does,we are getting old quick lol
I remember that try being long range,started way back in our own half.
Surely this game would have been a sellout if we were in the top 8

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh I remember that ,didn’t Soward take a dive and there was crowd disturbance amongst the doggy faithful
Can’t believe it’s almost been 10y since we played in Kogarah
I was fuming all weekend
That dive is the exact reason I still hate that lisped dog to this day. Go see a speech therapist ya ****

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah we played them at Oki in 2013. Kas and Trex exploded in the final 20.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh I remember that ,didn’t Soward take a dive and there was crowd disturbance amongst the doggy faithful
I was fuming all weekend
Yep sure was, Soward that little cat pulled off a act and a half bumping into Eastwood I think it was. Was a top of the table clash too and cost us the minor premiership that year as dragons got us by differential for top spot. Would love one back on them at Kogarah in front of there sooky supporters

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah we played them at Oki in 2013. Kas and Trex exploded in the final 20.
Wasn't that one in Wollongong? I might be wrong but thought we hadn't played them at kograh since 09. Do remember that game in 13, we racked up a shit load of points in the last 20 min

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't that one in Wollongong? I might be wrong but thought we hadn't played them at kograh since 09. Do remember that game in 13, we racked up a shit load of points in the last 20 min
Nah definitely at Kogarah that game. I remember cos I was overseas at the time and my sister sent me a photo of her at the game trying to make me jealous (didn’t work as I was in Vegas at the time)

Last game in Wollongong was 2012.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was fuming all weekend
Yeah we bottled the field, refs, players until Graham maybe? Walked out waving all of us to stop. Can't remember exactly, good times. Reminds me of the flare days.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still don't understand why Pay is continuing to persist with Lichaa, is it because were gonna be stuck with the useless turd next season, if Lichaa isn't going to be here next season then get rid of him ffs.
Don't start me FFS!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still don't understand why Pay is continuing to persist with Lichaa, is it because were gonna be stuck with the useless turd next season, if Lichaa isn't going to be here next season then get rid of him ffs.
If you don't understand then you really don't know much about the teams circumstances.... Who do you suggest we play as hooker?

Brown - LOL
JMK - Not yet a FT hooker at NRL standard
Woolford - Still very raw and not even in top 30

Lichaa is the best hooker at the club... Service aint as bad as everyone suggests, defence is up there with the best in the league and has a fair few try assists under his belt.

Anybody else u can suggest?

adamsapple

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah we bottled the field, refs, players until Graham maybe? Walked out waving all of us to stop. Can't remember exactly, good times. Reminds me of the flare days.
Was Graham waving from the UK?
That game was 3yrs before he joined the bulldogs

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Changes to our round 11 matchup

Mbye->Hoppa
Montoya->Smith
Olive->Morris
Hoppa->Holland
JMK -> Lewis
RFM->Martin
Toomaga->Klemmer
Woods->Tolman
Bench
Priest->Ogden
Tolman->Fualalo
Klemmer->Eastwood

Overall I'd say we're in a much better position

We lost the previous game with 3 tries each and it was a penalty goal that beat us. We had 2 out of 3 conversions and now we have Rhys Martin who's near a 100% kicking rate. Fingers crossed, I'd love to be the team who puts Dragons out of the top 4

Malla

Reaction score
Lately Jackson has showed Sims and de Belin he's a better player than both. Will do it again this weekend.

Need to fuck with Hunt's head early - maybe Elliot flying in on the fringe (and actually connecting). Parra lapped them - we can too.
He was always a better player than both, Jacko also much better than Frizzel. He has been the most consistent all year but yeah can't wait to see him put them all on show in front of everyone at Kogarah

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah definitely at Kogarah that game. I remember cos I was overseas at the time and my sister sent me a photo of her at the game trying to make me jealous (didn’t work as I was in Vegas at the time)

Last game in Wollongong was 2012.
Lol at kogarah compared to vegas

Paul Samuel

Waterboy
Reaction score
If you don't understand then you really don't know much about the teams circumstances.... Who do you suggest we play as hooker?

Brown - LOL
JMK - Not yet a FT hooker at NRL standard
Woolford - Still very raw and not even in top 30

Lichaa is the best hooker at the club... Service aint as bad as everyone suggests, defence is up there with the best in the league and has a fair few try assists under his belt.

Anybody else u can suggest?
Totally Agree ...can't understand the hate for him ... Service isnt bad and all his stats look comparable too all the other starting hookers and better than half of them

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frawley....

Does my fucking head in.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frawley....

Does my fucking head in.
Ok put JMK back there then and watch us score one try all game. At least we score points with Frawley-Lewis as halves partners.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok put JMK back there then and watch us score one try all game. At least we score points with Frawley-Lewis as halves partners.
do you truly believe Frawley has contributed to the attack in those games?? The guy constantly gets tackled on the 4th to avoid being the last tackle attacking option

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you truly believe Frawley has contributed to the attack in those games?? The guy constantly gets tackled on the 4th to avoid being the last tackle attacking option
More than JMK does, 100% I do. Go back through the last month or two with our scores when Frawley plays and when JMK plays in the halves. He must be contributing plus I highly doubt his mentality is 'get tackled on the 4th so I don't have to kick', lewis should be our 5th tackle option every set anyway

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
More than JMK does, 100% I do. Go back through the last month or two with our scores when Frawley plays and when JMK plays in the halves. He must be contributing plus I highly doubt his mentality is 'get tackled on the 4th so I don't have to kick', lewis should be our 5th tackle option every set anyway
hes just been fortunate due to circumstances that he is associated with a winning team .. zero involvement in any decent attacking raids in either the Warriors game nor the Broncos game also has 0 try assists for those games .. and when he was partnered with JMK for the Manly he just tanked even more.. again with no involment in the 1 try scored that game (liccha try assist) ..

Perception is a wonderful thing .. There is 0 evidence to suggest that Frawley has contributed anymore than JMK .. they are both Passengers.. just Frawley is slightly more fortunate one..

Status
Not open for further replies.