Shit reads
drop balls
Shit 7 tackle sets

We never learn

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Two positives from today:
1. We won the round differential by 24 (only 42 today, was 66 last time).
2. We scored a try to not stay on nil - that's gotta count as a win.
Faarrrk, I am a good well-connected coach - they love me, want to play for me, it shows...
We've stopped just accepting mediocrity and now putting it up as a mission statement. We've gone (are going) backwards, and the rate is increasing...

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Rd 17 we have the bye, come out the next week and get flogged 66-0 by the knights.

Rd 23 we have the bye, come out the next week and get flogged 42-6 by the knights.

What the actual fuck does Ciraldud do in our bye weeks with these players?! Unacceptable.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Show me the dominant wins by us this year? Bar the win vs the storm (minus half their team) we haven’t won a game by more than 4 points…
How about the game against the warriors they took of us or the game against the chooks or the game against Canberra that we should have won but no we are shit and we didn’t deserve the win even though we got ripped.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is there a coach in the NRL who preps their teams as worse after a bye?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree bro But our whole pack is rubbish. We must have the whitest pack in the comp. These ***** get stood over every game.
I’d persevere with Preston he works his muli off. Guys like TPJ are a massive problem because of his contract price. Waddell is on 1/3 that sort of coin he doesn’t stop you signing other players or disrupt the cap balance. TPJ gotta go…

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Two positives from today:
1. We won the round differential by 24 (only 42 today, was 66 last time).
2. We scored a try to not stay on nil - that's gotta count as a win.
Faarrrk, I am a good well-connected coach - they love me, want to play for me, it shows...
Hahaha ok

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Concerning again for Cirdildo. We saw that Todd Payten got a reaction after a flogging from the Tigers.

Ciraldo has got zero reaction out of the players.
Well indeed that’s clearly borne out by the Dogs having (by far), worst defence @ 657 points conceded (33/game) & 2nd worse attack @ 360 points scored (18/game) over 20 games. SMH Horrendous being beaten 33-18 every week. Unlikely to even beat the Tigers at the mo. Just not responding at all.

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What the actual fuck does Ciraldud do in our bye weeks with these players?!
He coaches!
For success, we need short turnarounds (4 days if possible), and "The Assistant" needs to be on Council Worker hours - how much damage can he do if he just doesn't show up? Anything to make sure he doesn't get to "coach" the team - hell, if we could outsource selections and game day bench management, that'd also be a bonus.

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good to see u have all caught up on the coach being a fraud. The writing was on the wall by round 6. The rebuild hasn't even begun, we are still on the way down.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ofcourse the elephant in the room that needs to be discussed, is CC the right person to guide the Dogs back into the 8. Not disagreeing we have had bad luck with injuries, but does not need a million $ player to be able to tackle. Does not need a million $ player to have effective defense structure. A coach has to be able to effectively rotate players, needs to be able recognise the right players. May not have the best team yet, but the right coach would foster improvements in most areas throughout the season. This had not happen, with team & player performance showing little improvement. We have CC for 5 years, can't see dramatic improvement next year.... very worried.