Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just don’t have a ‘attack’ don’t know if it’s all the changes with the halfback and fullback? Whoever is the ‘attack’ coach needs to be politely told to ‘f%*k’ off and find one. Our attack is easier to read than a ‘Grug’ book in the opposition 30m.
I don’t think it’s Potter so is it Balin?

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
Yay only conceded 40 points, that's a positive for Ciraldo lol.

MirandaDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Controversial to say but I think JAC needs to be let go too. No impact at all since before origin

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our club doesn't give a shit. To them, it's just a game of footy. Who cares how you feel, as long as you keep buying the merchandise and keep coming to the games, so to keep their pockets full....it's only a GAME!!

Bongo

I miss Lachlan Lewis
Reaction score
By far and away our best side of the year. Only took 24 rounds!
Yeah what a load of shit we have no idea how to play NRL no attack on defence not interested and a bullshit culture these guys come here for the money to retire done with this shit

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The dud coach can not deflect blame of this pathetic defence , every single week .

Next year won’t be much different if todays game anything to go by specially with full strength team .

Malla

Reaction score
Show me the dominant wins by us this year? Bar the win vs the storm (minus half their team) we haven’t won a game by more than 4 points…
Sad but true. People need to come to terms with this reality.

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What’s going to be said in the presser this time? ‘Lack of cohesion’ ‘Trained well all week but didn’t transfer it onto the field’
Two positives from today:
1. We won the round differential by 24 (only 42 today, was 66 last time).
2. We scored a try to not stay on nil - that's gotta count as a win.
Faarrrk, I am a good well-connected coach - they love me, want to play for me, it shows...

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We played like sh!t.... but Badger has a new name.. "the cûnt in the bunker".. I hope her vagina festers.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I feel for that dude on the Kennel podcast, he was so up beat and thinking we would win this game lmao

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. If you saw some of his videos he has said she is a great video ref. She analyses the situation well and lakes a direct and quick decision. I kid you not.
Surely there’s an extra marital activity going on there