Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m less happy with our defence than a TPJ loose pass. Easy to blame TPJ. Only forward with balls, we have been stood over like bitches
Respectfully uce I think Kikau is 100 times better. He’s been out all year and a bit rusty but he’s a way better player and more valuable to us then TPJ who might do boxing on the side and knockout some bums but goes missing in the big moments in rugby league. We need better at his price tag

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You’re shitting me ?
No. If you saw some of his videos he has said she is a great video ref. She analyses the situation well and lakes a direct and quick decision. I kid you not.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big issue is our marquee players contribute fekk all over $3mill invested in burton pangai kikau and thommo for little output. Know injuries have played a part as well but these guys need to be our leaders.
Wouldn't say Kikau is a bad investment, been pretty good when he's on the field. The ROI is just not great because he's had a long lay off from injury.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the worst sides I’ve seen Wests and Parramatta in the late 80’s/early 90’s.
Preston is the only half decent player in the entire forward pack and no none in the back line is worthy of any credit they are all rubbish.