Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Have given CC the benefit of the doubt this season, but starting to worry we may have signed a dud for 5 seasons. Must have know that Thomson was unfit & to select to start. Defensive structures are still non existent after nearly a complete season.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Straight up seeing they aren't interested in putting in an effort should have punched on they obviously don't care about the result

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Casey badger has the belmore crowd in her head every time she’s involved in our games :(

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There has got to be problems. Has to be. This roster is not this bad!
We play like weve never trained together. Not 1 aspect have we improved this year. Bennet said his team hasnt grown. That in their first year and theyve won more games than us. Ciraldo presser before the game I got no idea what hes talking about, he just spews feel good vibes. We look lost. How can it possibly improve? There are no indicators to show it will. Fuck this team shits me.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bulldogs are in the mud, I'm not sure what EPL club we are the equivalent of, we are underperforming, hiring inexperienced coaches, etc.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone pumped up for the Matilda’s game on Wednesday?
How good is our goal keeper what a legend,at least she can defend better than the muppets bulldogs.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We will get all the penalties in the second half, now the result is decided

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would really like to be a fly on the wall when Gus presents his end of season review to the Board.