Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She is a disgrace… Crossland knocked back :tearsofjoy:
Not sure what the issue with Crossland is ..
It was either a Preston try or Knights try.

There was more chance it's was knock on from Marzew in the contest with Kiraz. Once that was cleared, it was either try to Preston or Marzew

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ciraldud can't get these players up for a game.

Say what you want about Hasler but he was able to ambush teams. Hasler is a top coach, Ciraldud is a rookie dud at this point.
100% agree. And we lost Flanno when he wanted to come here, the whole thing is delusional.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What does it tell you when that junkie **** Johns calls a penalty at least on 3 occasions as well as thr knock on from Crossland and none of them happen only for the junkie to laugh as he knows exactly what these rorting ***** are doing!!

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the first time I have scene refs being consistent they have screwed over all the bottom teams, that last try should have either been knock on Newcastle for Preston try based on this years rules but nope play on and go newt

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe hearing Margot Robbie is a bulldogs fan turned our players into simps

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to stop paying big $ for over rated fekks who only turn up for the pay cheque and couldn’t give a fekk about the jumper.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep the bunker fucked that up but not anymore than this fucking woeful team. What a fucking joke. Never have I ever watched a team in the nrl with the amount this club makes, be so crap for so long. 7 yrs of bad decisions, recruiting, coaching. We are the worst. By so much. We are the weakest link, the game isn’t in trouble, the bulldogs are in fucking trouble, we are so far away from a football team it’s embarrassing

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think I said it in the 66-0 drubbing...
Don't give a fuck anymore, relocate us to WA.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Casey has never forgotten the sideline abuse she copped at Belmont. She should NEVER officiate a dogs game again because, by the letter of the law they instituted this season Preston never loses contact with the ball & she totally ignores that and a knock 9n by the knight's player to give them a 12 point turn around. Ciraldo should instructors yhe team to not run out in the 2nd half because it wouldn't matter if we had the whole Penrith squad the refs simply bury us in officiating decisions that are totally wrong