Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s with the hayze perhaps rumours, surely not

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the exact type of game I expect the knights to lose. They are pretty well set for finals but as they are starting to get a few pats on the back in the media, it all falls to pieces.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I cant remember the last time I had the Flu. Cold once every 2 years or so but no flu. How did RFM get pneumonia earlier in the season?
Think they'd have the best of everything. Or could that be the problem, low immune system.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I cant remember the last time I had the Flu. Cold once every 2 years or so but no flu. How did RFM get pneumonia earlier in the season?
Think they'd have the best of everything. Or could that be the problem, low immune system.
I doubt he had pnuemonia - smokescreen imho

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I thought that he was an 80m player at the ells, probably not as aresult of him leaving but the ells have gone to shit since he left
He was lighter, had a decent pack to work with plus he lost a lot of effectiveness after his shoulder surgery, which @TheSexDogs called when we signed him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I had a flu shot last year and this year and havent even had a cold!
Depends on the person.

When I got sick back in 2012, I was made to get the flu shot from 2012-2015. I got the flu at least 3 to 4 times and at least one of them turned to pneumonia every year. The docs stopped me getting the shot in 2016 and I haven't got the flu since, and I have had my immune system turned off since 2017.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The narrative around this game is ridiculous. Revenge?? How about not getting flogged 66 nil the first place. Embarrassing!

We should be thanking the Knights for exposing the deadwood in the roster so the broom gets bigger for the clear out.

I expect Knights to win in a close game. They are in form and playing to secure a spot in the finals.
Our idea of revenge will be getting defeated by 30 instead of 60. Fingers cross!!!

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The flu / Covid what happened to the dodgy vaccines? I thought they were supposed to work?
Lol u mean the clot shot? The boys are infinitely more likely to get ill if their vaxxed up. I guess this is what we’re seeing now

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I feel like we're the only club suffering from the flu all year.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I would not be surprised if Burton is one of those under the flu cloud, hence photos of Avo taking goal kicks
Could also be he had a niggle in his leg or something and not kicking coz of that. Or maybe because hes a shit goalkicker most days

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score