Official Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well done to Dean Pay, the support staff and the boys. That performance was awesome.

There's definately been a change around the place. The atmosphere and comraderie in the coaches box and the dressing sheds was telling us all we need to know about whats happening with Bulldogs spirit.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think this game will be another grind it out affair which means Moses won't do shit. Unless it's in an open, lopsided game, that little bitch goes into hiding as his silky touch footy skills don't work as well against real defence. He's the ultimate front runner. Hopefully we put that smartass little prick back in his place.
good call

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
good call
Even a broken clock is right twice a day!

Just got back from the game. The stadium was great, even from the seats near the back where we were you're right on top of the action.

Fuck Parra fans have to be the least knowledgeable in the comp though. They whinge and complain on literally every play. It drove me crazy. They're worse than the old Souths ladies who complain about offside three seconds into the game. It made victory taste even sweeter.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everyone was brilliant tonight except Reimis Smith what he did was unforgivable and thankfully is didn’t cost us. If he’s not suspended I’d drop him next week.
You can't have a dumber play than his. On the attack 10 out early in the tackle count with a Brown in the bin for 9 more minutes and he does that... Luckily we still won but I hope he apologised to the team for his brain snap.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Silly remis ffs
I agree but remember they used the excuse of “minimal force” and no injury to player in the Kyle Flanagan knee to lodges head

That was a love tap at best
He was stupid for trying to headbutt a Fijian

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just back from my first live game of the year, apart from the derro parra woman supporter screaming in my ear all game that was an epic win. Man if I had to go home to that voice i would kill myself.
Hahaha. You could’ve just said parra woman supporter and we would’ve known she was a derro

Yianis

New Pup
Reaction score
Just back from my first live game of the year, apart from the derro parra woman supporter screaming in my ear all game that was an epic win. Man if I had to go home to that voice i would kill myself.
Was this the one? received_849833405191473.jpeg

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone was brilliant tonight except Reimis Smith what he did was unforgivable and thankfully is didn’t cost us. If he’s not suspended I’d drop him next week.
I saw the footage. I could've sworn the winger he headbutted was punching him in the back of the head while tackling him. I know what smith did was silly but surely the winger should be in trouble for punching someone in the back of the head.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis ain’t a half but fuck me dead he can tackle
All he has to do is;

Make his tackles
Kick long
Pass it to Foran early

Pay could’ve had both these guys in the side prior to the Brisbane game
I honestly don’t know why he didn’t
Foz and lachie

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I saw the footage. I could've sworn the winger he headbutted was punching him in the back of the head while tackling him. I know what smith did was silly but surely the winger should be in trouble for punching someone in the back of the head.
It doesn’t really matter what the other winger did. You just can’t give away a penalty in possession when a opponent is in the bin let alone get binned yourself. He’s got to have some self control.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Deadset wanna suck Jacko off after tonight. Going up to Brown when speaking to the ref. Stood up for his player after the dog shot. That tackle on Lane at the end. What a fucking machine.
Called him a weak ***** to his face
Twice
I loved it
Where has this fiery captain jacko been ?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It doesn’t really matter what the other winger did. You just can’t give away a penalty in possession when a opponent is in the bin let alone get binned yourself. He’s got to have some self control.
Again, I am not justifying what smith did, all I am saying is that if smith got punished for his head butt but then the other guy should be punished likewise for punching someone in the back of the head. All I want is consistency in terms of punishing foul play.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Again, I am not justifying what smith did, all I am saying is that if smith got punished for his head butt but then the other guy should be punished likewise for punching someone in the back of the head. All I want is consistency in terms of punishing foul play.
I would have to have to look at the punching but if he did then yeah he should be punished.