News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Best thing for me today was Kiks surviving. Him scoring was an awesome bonus too.
Wearing my jubilant & ecstatic face at last. :grinning:
Somewhere approaching our full roster on the field & it’s a W!!!
We nearly found 10 ways to lose that & our defence it still not up to scratch close to our line. But heck…….somehow we pull off a tight win despite losing almost all the stats. With a full roster on the field we would have likely won 3 tight earlier round matches v Roosters, Raiders & Warriors, which would put us knocking on the 8.
Once again, we are not far off the mark squad-wise for ‘24. Sexton looks good enough for the mo.
Big effort on defence in the off-season is still needed (& a couple more middles to help). Tino / Haas?? hoping….

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
CC thinks otherwise says he is a winger that can play fullback
Yeah I would probably agree with that right now but given time I think that will change he is too green to play FB right now.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he has played better but he played hard today. Just ran straight - didn’t even look for an offload
Yeah bro he’s definitely done more stats wise in other games, but today was the first game I have seen him play as part of the team and just do his job well.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah bro he’s definitely done more stats wise in other games, but today was the first game I have seen him play as part of the team and just do his job well.
If he plays like that he is an elite prop. Not sure he can maintain that, his game since juniors has been based in the offload

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
50% win record now at Bundy! That’s better than Belmore over the last decade!

Thank you Bulldogs for bringing the side to Regional Queensland! Stacks of Doggies fans up this way! Greatly appreciated. Firstly Mackay and now Bundaberg! Nice work! See you again next year!

Let’s keep trotting!

Battybulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
50% win record now at Bundy! That’s better than Belmore over the last decade!

Thank you Bulldogs for bringing the side to Regional Queensland! Stacks of Doggies fans up this way! Greatly appreciated. Firstly Mackay and now Bundaberg! Nice work! See you again next year!

Let’s keep trotting!
Yeah crowd today was unreal. Mightve even favoured the Dogs slightly. We were so loud towards the end.