News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nice to get a win but I have a broken remote because of that fkn inept shit. We were the better team by a fair distance and should have won by 10+. Where are all those clowns with the anti Gus threads. TPJ has played strong, Kikz did some good things and I like the look of knight. We just need some confidence,

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did you forget about JAC penalty giveaways, or did you forget the bombed tries from our players, or do you just find ways to blame Burton?

Thank god he kicks his conversions and kicked that FG! Say what you want bout him but he won us that game with the FG!

Yes he plays average, but in time with Sexton next to him will improve

2 points is ours
No, Fox is absolutely on the shit list with Burton. Both of them can walk home together.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Liking Wilson on the wing. Great game from Avo, Burns, Kiraz and Sexton. Notable mentions include TPJ and Kikau.

Sutton can fuck right off. Can't believe CC picked him despite the complaints of "not understanding structures" etc

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They sure were. Calling it a dumb play. Mortimer and Lamb would of done the same
Cleary tries that all the time and no one questions it..

Yeah... but I simply can't forget that effort when we BEHIND by two.....

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
When do we stop saying this? These wins do nothing for us except take us a week closer to avoiding the spoon

We had a dozen chances to settle down and control the game. Burton and Mahoney should be controlling the game and using these opportunities to improve but I see almost 0 improvement from them
Winning becomes a habit. We're not going to go from being totally shit to the Panthers in 1 step.