News Round 22 vs Dolphins

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where do you play him, if you keep him in the side (remembering that Knight probably joins the bench)?
He was replaced by Okonbor on Sunday.

Absolute joke he performed as solid as Preston those two games

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What happens if JAC isn't 100% and goes down?

What happens if and when Burns goes down?

We have had 1 or 2 injures per game (or close to it)
could put flanno in the halves and put burton in the centers as a worse case scenario

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
22 weeks for an ankle injury isn't quite right, he honestly should of been back weeks ago

Its not an ankle injury? Its the same injury that rfm/brown had... Some players dont come back from this injury.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happens if JAC isn't 100% and goes down?

What happens if and when Burns goes down?

We have had 1 or 2 injures per game (or close to it)
Take flan out and take Skelton tell him may need to play a back or forward he has confidence ATM

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m ok with it. Less errors in his game, better in D. Just a couple of weeks ago scored a hatrick. How quickly we forget
And mind you those tries were pretty much walk overs. I mean FMD. I’d rather him score no tries and have no tries leaked. Defence wins premierships. They can’t score, they can’t win it’s simple. The dogs of war were built on hard nose in your face defence. A feared pack. Now we are tge laughing stock

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because of him continually picking perham, I have high doubts about CCs picking and choosing of players (which goes into recruitment too)

I reckon he'll drop skelton because

1. Skelton only had a debut because he was forced to
2. JAC is on the right and skelton has only played right so it's same side in same side out
3. The reasons skeltons debut took so long was because he was bitching and complaining about his defence
4. He's shown he doesn't make the right selections
Is it just me or does JAC play left wing?

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those talking about Thompson’s injury / injuries it’s more to do with the $800K he is on and not giving the club anywhere that worth in return.

I’ve been one of Thommo’s strongest supporters and have stood by him for the previous few years as he had a horror start to his NRL career with Covid hitting, homesickness and then injury(s). When it was expected he’d make a comeback earlier this year but somehow succumbed to another long term “injury” at TRAINING! Right then I knew the club had had enough off this saga with it being his last year of his contract as well. He’s now nowhere near that type of money and hence the reason he hasn’t been seen this season. Enough is enough and that frees up another $800K in the salary cap.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
For those talking about Thompson’s injury / injuries it’s more to do with the $800K he is on and not giving the club anywhere that worth in return.

I’ve been one of Thommo’s strongest supporters and have stood by him for the previous few years as he had a horror start to his NRL career with Covid hitting, homesickness and then injury(s). When it was expected he’d make a comeback earlier this year but somehow succumbed to another long term “injury” at TRAINING! Right then I knew the club had had enough off this saga with it being his last year of his contract as well. He’s now nowhere near that type of money and hence the reason he hasn’t been seen this season. Enough is enough and that frees up another $800K in the salary cap.
And I could see if he recovers getting bites from some other clubs. I feel he feels he still has a lot to prove. I suspect the Dragons will take a bite but not at the cash he has been getting.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any eurodance lovers on here ?
Check out this ripper song pump it loud it’s a ripper original song made by my friend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dropping to 16th place, we could really use the 2 points this week ..

Saints take on Manly —- I’d be backing Manly to win that one ..

Tigers v Souths with LM back so I can’t see them winning that one ..

Plus I can’t see either the Tigers or Saints winning next week against Raiders or Eels, and we pick up another 2 from the bye …

If we can beat the Dolphins we jump Saints again and the bye gives us another 2 points and some good breathing space away from that spoon ..

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score

Plus I can’t see either the Tigers or Saints winning next week against Raiders or Eels, and we pick up another 2 from the bye …

If we can beat the Dolphins we jump Saints again and the bye gives us another 2 points and some good breathing space away from that spoon ..
This is our best team in ages and I'm sure Kiks and Addo will be reving the boys up to have a big game before the bye. We are still a win ahead of the Dragons currently. I'd be happy with 2 wins to finish the season, 3 or more is possible as well if we can keep everybody on the park.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I dont think we will get it. The Dragqueens and Tiggers have a hard run home!

Altough I do agree that we need the points this Sunday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t understand why everyone gets upset with the Tuesday lineup … it’s changed up before the game comes around anyway … the Tuesday list is mostly to appease the Nrl because they say the list has to be in by Tuesday .. it can look completely different by the time they run out .. carry on all week about players that aren’t included that might be come game time, seems a bit odd doesn’t it ? ..

Last edited: